Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

I would rather discuss this after the episode has aired instead of going on a Asad-bashing session all over again. 

true..asad is bashed on this forum more than government of indiaπŸ˜†
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nothing new. The fandom of this show runs ahead of the show and they write their own QH while Gul and team write and shoot their own. The most impulsive and judgmental fandom that i have ever seen besides two other shows. 

Vicky, the other two are Gul's previous shows?? πŸ˜†
I don't want to jump to conclusions but tanveer and asad together brings out that aspect of me. But you guys are right, we should wait and see how it plays out. 😳
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita.M

I AGREE LOL, and then everyone calls Asad judgmental, how less are we πŸ˜† Even if Asad and Tanveer happen to somehow go together, it's not like Asad will be the one saying mere saath chalo.
They could have met on the way, met at that the fort OR for all you know, the damn thing was off screen πŸ€£ 

I've seen how when any character does even the slightest of mistake, whether it is one or not, it is judged but the day ANY character does something out of their character and progressive, no one bothers to discuss. Human mentality 

Human nature. Apnaa munhh dhonne ke laayak ho ya na ho, lekin saamne waale ko saabun istemaal karne ka mashwaraa dette phiro. Mob mentality - that is how Shakespeare so rightly worded it. 
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sujataraje

🀣 🀣 🀣
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Jinko skip karna hai karo. Let your Remotes do the talking, cause as per the TRPs i never see you guys doing as such. 

Soory to sound rude but i couldnt help it. 

They will still watch it. Pseudo intellectuals trying hard to prove that they are so above this mundane stuff while the reality is that they are addicted to this very soapy stuff. Been around long enough to locate a closet addict and i am unbeatable in my diagnosis.πŸ˜†
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujataraje

And now just because of that glimpse of a segment, the forum will be flooded with posts like its better if Zoya stays away from Asad. Asad doesn't deserve Zoya πŸ˜†
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
guys..ever cross ur minds that Asad never goes to Ajmer to look for Zoya...he goes to purge his sins and maybe Tanveer tags along...saying something on the lines of 'khaala gunah mujhse bhi hua hai, mujhe bhi jaana chahiye'...because if they show him running it seems he spots zoya accidently...
Originally posted by: s120

And now just because of that glimpse of a segment, the forum will be flooded with posts like its better if Zoya stays away from Asad. Asad doesn't deserve Zoya πŸ˜†

Pyaar na hua, bartan dhonne ka sabun ho gayaa, ki abb ye bartan dhonne ke laayak na rahaa.πŸ˜†
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Human nature. Apnaa munhh dhonne ke laayak ho ya na ho, lekin saamne waale ko saabun istemaal karne ka mashwaraa dette phiro. Mob mentality - that is how Shakespeare so rightly worded it. 

The forum preaches so much as if we all are toh flawless and the most perfect people out there. The characters in TV shows are fictional and luckily on QH are very real, with real issues. We don't give them a chance to grow, we want everything in one episode, how is that possible πŸ˜†

And I totally agree with you, its human nature to pick on the negatives before the positives. And jumping to conclusions has been a habit always.

P.S - Didn't the article say Tanveer goes behind Zoya first? Maybe she just happens to realize Asad and Zoya met because she is out in Raniganj lol πŸ˜†
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

They will still watch it. Pseudo intellectuals trying hard to prove that they are so above this mundane stuff while the reality is that they are addicted to this very soapy stuff. Been around long enough to locate a closet addict and i am unbeatable in my diagnosis.πŸ˜†

🀣 🀣 🀣 Sab ke sab are ready to bash Asad but cant see they are as same as Asad only 🀣 🀣

Poor poor poor guy! I feel soo soo soo much for him now πŸ˜­ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Anyway how can one stay away from a drug like QH, its their daily dose of weed you see πŸ˜†