India-Forums

Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap
Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

26th June WU- Pratap is identified.

varaali IF-Dazzler
varaali
varaali

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Since there's been no update so far, here's mine. Since I am writing this out of memory, it may not be very accurate.

The Mewar forces start figting with the Afgans. Pratap - who is wielding the ancestral sword - realizes that the actual war is very different from his imagination. Rana Bhadur Singh teaches him how to be mentally strong and channelize all his anger and hatred through his sword.

Pratap recalls the words of his father about how a true Rajput behaves when his prestige, security and his very existence is threatened. Pratap gets inspired remembering his father's words and fights with greater determination.

Meanwhile the pregnant queen (Dhirbai) and her servant escape through a secret passage. She gets emotional  thinking about the past and the unknown future which faces her and her unborn child.

Rani Jaiwanta and Sajjabi, along with other ladies - all decked in their bridal finery- are assembled for what is to be their last meal.

A servant comes and announces that the Mewar forces have managed to kill one fourth of the enemy. The ladies are elated

But, the servant reveals, the Mewar forces have lost more than half of their own forces. The ladies feel demoralized now.

Rani Jaiwanta exhorts the women not to give in to despair- but to face death bravely, just as their menfolk had done. She personally serves food to the assembled ladies.

Meanwhile Rawat comes galloping to Udai Singh who was dueling with an Afgan soldier. Rawat reveals that Kumar Pratap had been spotted fighting alongside Bahadur Rana's soldiers.

Udai Singh correctly guesses that Pratap must have come to hoist the flag. Rawat inquires whether a small contingent of soldiers should be dispatched for Pratap's safety. 

Now comes the dialogue of the day. Rana Udai singh angrily answers that every soldier in the Mewar army was engaged in fighting the Afgans. Fighting to preserve their freedom, fighting to save their motherland, fighting for their honour. He - Udai Singh would not compromise on that. Even for his own son.

Pratap had floundered his authority by disobeying him. If he , Pratap had to pay the price, so be it.

The afgan soldier whom Udai Singh had knocked on the ground overhears this conversation and goes and reports it to  someone (perhaps Shams Khan). Orders are issued to every Agan sodier to capture Pratap, dead or alive.

Edited by varaali - 27 June 2013 at 4:04am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelHeenapekomasFAMSDebipriyaworldequalsyoukiran_89Marathi_MulgirozieMoner_RadioMrToolConfuserProud-India-Srushti-Amor.

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Oh...Thanks..I am waiting for WUs.

I thought that as always on every Wednesday,Shruti will give it.

But thanks finally you have given.I have missed that episode.

Tongue
medhasan Senior Member
medhasan
medhasan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Thanks very much for the update, I missed half the episode Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varaaliProud-India

rishabgosavi IF-Sizzlerz
rishabgosavi
rishabgosavi

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
thanks for wu

varaaliProud-India

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
varaali : 

thanx for the update. i was down with fever for the last couple of days and my net connection too snapped coz of the heavy showers, else i would have done the WUs. but thanx anywayz. Big smile

varaaliProud-India

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Proud-India

Oh...Thanks..I am waiting for WUs.

I thought that as always on every Wednesday,Shruti will give it.

But thanks finally you have given.I have missed that episode.

Tongue

Thanks Varaali

@ Proud India...I was to post but my net at home is damn slow...and couldnot watch epi on TV...was going to request someone to give a small update but Varaali did it..

Varaali...Thanks a ton yaara...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

kiran_89 Goldie
kiran_89
kiran_89

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged

wildire IF-Rockerz
wildire
wildire

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index