India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

SBS segment KSG on SC/Jenny (Page 4)

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
but its got somthing to do with sc and he always comments about it some people might not lke those jokes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bornalee-

-Ivy- Goldie
-Ivy-
-Ivy-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Manisha_

oh so the nautanki started again :) He just joked about it, and how come respect issue comes in LOL,  He was asked about SC and jen so he answered, ok and both the shows have their own individual scripts so they dont need to copy each otherWacko. As he said that all the shows follow the same track, so why make a big deal out of it. I m actually amazed that here peopel talk more about KSG than their respective show. Grow up peeps and get an ability to understand jokes and if u cant then shut up :)Thumbs Down

Can I respectfully ask you something? If I do not like you, always undermine you and then I make a joke about you... Are you going to take it in the right spirit? No. People have to give respect in order to be respected. 
Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nautanki_anu

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Closed...

Originally posted by Abaddon

Originally posted by Closed...

Originally posted by khanrocks

exactly i love jen but she needs to tell karan to zip it because he goes too far i mean would she like it if he said those things

I know.. he is interfering with her work and professional life..HOW CHILDISH... Can't a married women have freedom??Ouch
W*F ..since wen 've u becum so carin' abt Jenny ..or shd I say homewrecker !!! LOL 
This is gettin' interestin' nw ! WinkLOL..

Excuse me, when was I talking to you?? And second, I didn't say I care for her..I like GR and you don't need to be a fan of anyone to watch a show.. stay outta my business okay.. If you don't like it, don't comment...
And  ...u jst take yr ass away frm this forum ..& gt bck to yr shithole where u belong !
Wat happnd... nt gettin' mch fun out of Kabhiness ...tht u came here to rile ppl up ! U arnt even an SC viewer ... so jst buzz off !
_Manisha_ IF-Rockerz
_Manisha_
_Manisha_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IdiotViewer

oh so the nautanki started again :) He just joked about it, and how come respect issue comes in LOL,  He was asked about SC and jen so he answered, ok and both the shows have their own individual scripts so they dont need to copy each otherWacko. As he said that all the shows follow the same track, so why make a big deal out of it. I m actually amazed that here peopel talk more about KSG than their respective show. Grow up peeps and get an ability to understand jokes and if u cant then shut up :)Thumbs Down

Can I respectfully ask you something? If I do not like you, always undermine you and then I make a joke about you... Are you going to take it in the right spirit? No. People have to give respect in order to be respected. 
LOL how come respect comes in between? If people cant understand jokes then they should get theirselves checked :D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NumayaKaranJennySGsochona-Amby-abditory.

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Lol LOL I just popped in to say I feel sorry for Gautam. He honestly deserves better.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mandygillClosed.........pieryroseMystic_nights_nautanki_anuneha-rockss

abditory. IF-Stunnerz
abditory.
abditory.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged

*Yawns*

What the hell is the problem??
He didn't only joked about SC but also about other shows.
Grow up peeps!!!
If u have problem, avoid it no need to make a fuss
SC forum is more interested in KSG rather than the story or the leads !!
Take in a happy spirit rather than bashing:((

Edited by salmeh. - 27 June 2013 at 4:35am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Numayadramaybaaz.KaranJennySGmrs.armanmallik_Manisha_pieryrose-Amby-

-Ivy- Goldie
-Ivy-
-Ivy-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by IdiotViewer

LOL how come respect comes in between? If people cant understand jokes then they should get theirselves checked :D

You did not even understand my question. I'll try again...If I do not like you, always undermine you and then I make a joke about you... Are you going to take it in the right spirit?

Go to top