Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Is sultan the only one to be blamed? (Page 4)

-Rachel- Groupbie
-Rachel-
-Rachel-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...hema23...

Originally posted by -Rachel-

Originally posted by ...hema23...

lol..i agree we will watch and TRP will high,even though if RISHBALA MARRIAGE is HAPPENED OR NOT..BCZ IT IS FULLY ABOUT RISHBALA/DVD..BUT WE CANT ABLE TO TOLERATE THAT SULTAN'S FACE..THATS Y BLAMING AND MOSTLY OF THE PEOPLE NOT WATCHING THE SHOW...GOT IT

why story has to move  forward, u mean u want Rk to speak loud non happening dialogues *  do u think sugary diabetic love going to retain the TRp without story easy flow or want kitchen politics like some sas bahu saga or depali madhu takkar,  i think sultan track is a powerful track  & before  track  is building & more interesting  opening up  like reason for RK's dad's dearth & all CVs have to take risk, they have a responsibility to develop track for all the actors  who are in the show, it's not only  RK- madhu  but also characters which are effecting their relationship & till now there is no sign of character development of AArti puri too. NO doubt it's the story of rishbala but 24/7 rishbala makes show boring,iam glad that they have hired good actors like zarinaji to spice up the story,marriage & consumation in indian telly actually ends the ratings in indian soaps  generally, see how many sthows of famous PH are axed nowadays so if we are getting another good couple opposite rishbala to give high points in the story will definitly raise TRPs, now may be  cricket champion's trophy might have effected TRp slightly & seeing TMKUC trp there are few  good episodes there. so it's a team work & antagonist is must,  sultan from his side very clear that he is for his mother not madhu but it is Rk  playing smart with dialogues blaming him he is doing everything for madhu bcz he don't want to think  about his father's past. def there a loop missing why he snatched the child from a mother but let the story unfold . very interesting indeed. U guys are online fans want to see madu & rishab coochicoo love  but we are waiting for  a good story & we like it.

I dnt wanna ans for ur blah blah ..but atleast for those words in bold
 plz don't bcz u guys never understand & end up fighting siding some celeb in the name of character Confused U guys are really confused with the story character & fandom.
see this..

u will can get it...is this wat u want and said as SO CALLED GOOD STORY(i mean abt SULTAN NOT RISHBALA)???

daa this can be only speculation it's not true from the PH,  see the voice it;s not sultan,it's some anchor speaking so how can u campaine in a wrong way seeing a media speculated segment. if u remember Cvs confused manytimes with wrong break throghs for promotion but the actual show me kuch aur hua hai, remember during wedding they speculated saying wedding is not happening due to sultan but delibrately Sbb confused the viewers for what ever reason the channel have may be due to IPL finals etc. 

Edited by -Rachel- - 27 June 2013 at 7:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CharishmaraaspachKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
madhubala was always in top 5 before sultan entry but  sultan ruins my fav show .madhubala ki life mein fit nhi ho paya toh cvs r trying to force him in rk life.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Right-kameenagurudrishtiValar.Morghulis

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
@ TM  Samjdaar ko ishara kaphi hota hai. 

But agar koi samjdaar ho to LOL 

faria86 IF-Sizzlerz
faria86
faria86

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
The whole team together create the show madhubala yes we can't blame only one character for it

but the problem is with the presentation cvs are confused that what they want some times the show RK becoming negative type some times they show sultan like 2 hero type 

then they showed RK as hero & sultan not negative nor 2 hero Confused
why can't they decide what they want Pinch

why don't they show sultan as complete negative or 2 hero or bring his wife or any other girl for him 

i know the lead of MB are busy DD is doing JDJ but she is giving her complete 12 hours to MB which she used to give 12 hours before JDJ too 
so her being in JDJ is not effecting the show 
beside VD is on trip but i'm sure he might have shot for bank episodes already so that is not effecting the show too 

it's the way CVs who is effeting the show they have forgot the show was about actors life thier life in industry & behind d camera life & the journey of RK the actor & MB the simply girl & how she becomes an actress 

i'm not blaming sultan's character for the drop in trps but cvs are showing him & the track so confusing 
i know every show have ups & downs but some where sultan 's track is effecting the show too 

cvs could show him & his character much interesting besides
cvs could show trisha 's shooting for her movie RK on his sets & showed the thing which a hero face in this industry & MB 's becoming actress track or sultan's wife track 

besides cvs are showing sultan's mother track confusing too they have leave a way for them that if this track didn't work they will show meera is faking they have made the show suspense show Confused

on the other hand cvs are planning for misunderstanding or RK doubting MB & MB give her love tests again & again Stern Smile

& this track will be connected to sultan too so unfortunately due to cvs sultan somewhere he will get balme 

& in my pov cvs are handling the show not so well so i'm not blaming only sultan  it's cvs to be blame bcoz it looks they have lost the track of the show & story that what they want to show us 

Edited by faria86 - 27 June 2013 at 7:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rachel-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
You've made some valid points in comparison with QH here. Why I think it's valid is many on this forum were saying Sultan loves Madhu it's disgusting to them to see this love for Madhu because she is married, but when he fell in love with Madhu she wasn't married, I've said it many times when Sultan fell in love she wasn't married to RK (not legally and even traditionally they didn't marry fully). But Sultan's character is targeted for that many times and look at QH now they didn't give in to viewers to marry the lead couple, and made the hero sleep with the Vamp of the show and still people are watching that show and giving it a higher TRP then MEIEJ. 

However, MEIEJ's competitor in the same timeslot Tarak on Sab TV that show the TRP is high, it's a comedy show that all the family can enjoy with no passion between the leads there families are watching together. MEIEJ's story love and passion will always be difficult for families to watch together due to the kind of show it is. I'm glad Colors have unsubscribed from TRP and hopefully we also on the forum let the TRP issue drop in our minds, because it's no use competing with shows like Tarak, for family viewers. So why bother ourselves so much about TRP. As long as we are enjoying the adults only drama and can chat about what is being shown in the episodes like adults and keep ourselves entertained. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rachel-swapna555Charishmapaljayraaspachkrock

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Yes he is!! I don't see anything that is remotely related to MEIEJ in his sub plot. He just can't seem to make up his mind. 

There is limit to what Rishbala can make up for! The plot surrounding Sultan is clunky and the poor performance of actor doesn't help it either. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Right-kameenagurudrishtiteletubbyCourageous_LeoValar.Morghulis

teletubby IF-Dazzler
teletubby
teletubby

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
waise u cant compare othr shows...but as u mentioned QH,,lemme tell u audience is hooked cuz of MU n such a big twist as it did happen during unwedding here too!! but th asya love is never in doubt! n vamp is jus dat- an evil vamp!
 while here first cvs tried to pose bhai as a possible 2nd lead wich was totally rejected by trp audience...n now fr jdj sake prolonged his presence wid a nonsensical n not-a-well-thot-of track...hence results aapke saamne hai!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurudrishtiValar.Morghulis

pilot100 Goldie
pilot100
pilot100

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
WE got high TRP during marriage track due to SULTANS past involvement otherwise they were not getting high during full romance n ritual track, as ppl still believed that sari will open MADHUBHALAS eye n Marriage may not happen, see the TRP audience never connect  with  bad male char while they more connect with female lead, here after that marriage proposal they made MB'S char so weak  still pll were believing that MB will do something  with RK, as with his char trp audience has given up long back after so much humiliation n revenge so who were believing MB  moving on is good for her got badly disappointed with this marriage   TRP audience don't believe RK'S char any more, after revenge they have their mind he can dump her any time that is what I felt after talking to my family olld members who r regular viewer
 My experience 4 TRP audience :

they connect with female lead more  not any particular jodi , jodi effect very less on TRP  may be .2 for TRP  but story n Women char sweet but strong worked now a days take example DAB n BV there they have show Sandhya very intelligent n smart always fight for right n win n her hubby support her even she is sweet n her sasu ma dominate her but defeat due to her intelligence same with BV she is sweet but strong they shown she moved on when her hubby treat her badly even her dadi she is such orthodox  lady they shown change   n help her bahu to move on due to her hubby bad treatment ,TRP goes highest during that time that is how ppl want now , there cv went with story flow so it work fine even lead pair won jodi award 2 yr or one yr not sure. that is what ppl want now a days not like after women treating badly n went back to hubby , here even they still shown RK is treating her like puppy how it will work , so many genuine viewer left after this marriage , now Sultan story n ppl want Sultan justice that is why this TRP. so I can say SULTAN'S track are saving the show to some extend, as they made MB char so weak which is main cause of TRP drop , we got max TRP when Paddy kill ballu , when Madhu slap nameless after revenge ppl wanted to see strong bala n moved on her life.

If they want to increase TRP in this track they should show MB Supporting right n trying to get truth out that will give them TRP in this track MB involvement in getting truth out is much more imp , SULTAN alone will not work much as TRP audience connect with female lead n name of the show in MB , if they will show She is making fool by her hubby n supporting in wrong surely TRP will fall more 

n SULTAN  will get blamed without reason , he is saving the show right now but MB involvement will give more TRP for sure ,MB as love sick will never work 

cvs are highly confused due to this online bashing they are not able to stick to one track, story is not looking in flow before marriage still looking in fav  while sulbala track but this sudden marriage as lost the flow what I felt. whatever they want to show they should not bother about this basing what is right from the their side they should show that that is how Show work not on bases of online fan 

RK fans has  wrong impression that their togetherness is worked for TRP , they are together now even they are getting romance too they y not increasing , TRP audience does not hate Sultan like these online chamchies hate so they surely watch the show full.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sania-paljaykrock

Go to top