Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF Dream Meets Reality -II-part3 -pg 47- 02/12 (Page 17)

beenish248 IF-Dazzler
beenish248
beenish248

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
waiting

Asrkkgsr Goldie
Asrkkgsr
Asrkkgsr

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
interesting prologue.continue soon
ammusobti Senior Member
ammusobti
ammusobti

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
EMOTIONAL...SENTIII CryCryCry
TEASER...
WAITINGDay Dreaming
Crazy_soul IF-Rockerz
Crazy_soul
Crazy_soul

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Wow!.a very promising teaser.cant wait for the story to start.
i'll be very slow in commenting as I just now shifted to my new work place where signal reception is ver poor.but if ever u find my lack of response irritating,plz feel free to unbuddy me.
flutterlashes IF-Sizzlerz
flutterlashes
flutterlashes

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
interesting strt...
richaarshi Goldie
richaarshi
richaarshi

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
awesome teaser
thanks for the PM

update soon
arnaushi IF-Dazzler
arnaushi
arnaushi

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
nice teaser...waiting for the updates...
verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for a wonderful response. Since MMA would be ending in max 4 parts thought of giving the next teaser for this story..

TEASER 2

"Arnav.. Promise me.. Promise me you will take care of them"

" Let me live my life.. Dont spoil it with your over concern and love! "

" There is nothing much important than money even you!."

" I did it for my family's sake.for my daughter's sake.. You dont stand a chance here. "

" Just get the hell out of my life Arnav Thats it.. .. GOOD BYE!"

He jolted from his sleep as the all those lines hit his brain like a thunder. The echo of those remarks rupturing his tympanum just by a mere thought of it. He opened his eyes sat up straightening his seat looking around the space to find the rest of the passengers sleeping peacefully with their seats hunching back. Sitting on the aisle seat in the economy class of Emirates flight from Delhi to Dubai he looked out of the window he relished the first hand experience of travelling in between the clouds. Never he had got the opportunity of a flight travel and may be never he would. He took some wet tissues distributed by the air hostess to clean his eyes and face. He sighed in deeply to wash off all those hovering thoughts and returned back to see the white cotton formed around his flight. They seemed so still in their position calm and serene. Its easy if a person hold his mind steady and still keeping a calm poised nature but was that possible?

After the journey of about 2.5 hours the flight started its landing towards the Dubai International airport. The beauty of the city viewed from his window mesmerized him to the core.. There are so much wonders in this world still he hadnt had the opportunity to explore one. Those are for people who wants to live life not end life like he wished. His eyes passed through the passengers who were ready to get down taking their hand baggages  from the head boards after the flight landed. Mesmerized by the grandeur of Dubai international airport he moved towards a phone booth to make a call. His friend had given his some Dirhams as exchange to ruppees to be of use in the airport. He got the calling card from the shop to make a call.

Hello... Yes.. Arnav here. I have reached Dubai.. I wont be able to call from now.. You take care of everyone.. BYE.

The words were curt.. Nothing more to convey the receiver. He looked at the balance in the card. He can make use of  it for making one more call. His mind battled again.. Should he or Should he not? Finally dialled the number.

He held his breath when the call was attended by somone.. He closed his eyes and his fingers automatically fisted in anger making his knuckles and cheeks white..

Hello.. Arnav here. Just called for the final time to say  Thanks and GOOD BYE to you too.. FOREVER!

He hung up the call and teared the card in anger.. Nothing could clear off at the spur of this moment.. He ran his fingers through his hairs thinking of what he should not think about. He needed a coffee badly to subside his sudden developed headache. Moved his legs towards the caribou coffee counter he ordered for a cappuchino.

The little refreshment did work out.. He roamed inside the airport to view the luxurious stores displaying the high model brands of perfumes which did magic in his nostrils. The display of duty free electronics, the classic chandeliers, the buzzling crowd, the refined beauty pictured in each and every corner, the brightness of the light illuminating the whole place, the palm trees representing the aura of the country..

After a tour of the airport it was time to bid farewell to the world's most beautiful city as his next flight would be ready for boarding. Moving to the next terminal towards his gate, he stood in the queue of passengers boarding into the Emirates flight to Basra International Airport, Iraq.

He is following his vision. He has lost everything, even the ability to trust.. But as he moves to the destination something reminding him of the vision.. Will this path bring out the difference ? Does he need a difference ? Something pulling him towards that place.. He has not been to any place in his life outside India but this travel to Basra intriguing him so much as if something or someone awaiting him!

TO be continued..

PS : I havent done justice in describing the marvellous airport of Dubai.. Its a place worth to visit once in a life time.. And for the most awaiting question.. just keep guessing and wait for it..

The following 151 member(s) liked the above post:

anaviabhiPoorvaArorasuganya91shivangisimmiKiakhatiyan9392367727Ipkknd_lover2TrueLoveIs4everseemaaryanprecious_zoha29kavyaarshimalar3bhambaribgowriusangeethbalalonelybutterflydanisharamasawmsham24saj111abjeyanarmathabiju2125imrankhankaajal_kjPadduBarunHolicSanguine..RealityTruthSarunarshiyarishuarishiMeeshaalipunnaanchalShaintinimamubensy92akanksha84keyboard123WanieAMILLI_KBarkaharshisireezemeeradimple288Sweta...tvserial2012cutesforum_02ARUSHI_IPKKNDCaskettarjuhi5akankhafarha623alice54SyedaFaizaabraxossugarbirdShivika23tvmaniajoe_arhisongcoupleakurmapudolly477Aasmaalilin2002KtotheMApoorvaranichevaldaljeetarshiadvayITS_LEENAakshiankitastorytellermkaulpriyankadazzlerabihararnavdva2vraragvir92deep5128rakenduvadanakushigowdaranjanatripathispillaarshi_sniayeshyeshnaPARVATHY44Kinu22Alai123katjCRAZY4_SARUNdhakdhak22dis_arshi..ashiya..HumayraTitaliya1234sruthickdeeswarnasana11koiskavni_barunDrama.QueenAmti4uYellow.priasweetzafidhanyacmrk-1rashikaShamz94pravalika9291ushankitvcMISTIEayshaomarsikhni_saima4744B.S.I_Love_Youphillips_2909deepika45AnupamaJYfrenzyyvrindaguptastar_fan1deepa.esspoorthyJai.Mata.DiLaters_BabyCrazy_soulkutsseeta_naipsMamiaRehmanASR6262summaiyasayeddiyadivyaEchTeeThanuAdityajeb1KaSh-Maneet-FandrunkiiebabeDiva_Akorshipinky89morning_dews-FrozenRain---MISHTEE--angeldream14yoga123..SunnYaara..-Roshini-pup03rulamaMyLuvBarunranogillflutterlashesBarun_GfHappytwinklearshirupaNichuss

Go to top