Arhi FF Dream Meets Reality -II-part3 -pg 47- 02/12 - Page 25

Posted: 10 years ago
Hiii...Awesome update...Loved it...Love ArHi 1st meeting...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
Nice part
Interesting
Finally they met
Precap for Part 3

" I hardly care for anyone. I want you your love only..
Nothing else in this world can make me happy..

I love you so much honey"

Her nectar words soothed him to the extent that he felt a sense of contentment in lying on her lap. Soon the love that extruded from their eyes didn't hold back the desires that pumped up the adrenaline inside them. He slowly lifted himself sliding his fingers through her nape giving into her by showing how much he loved her, how much he wants to posses her & above all how much he trusted her. The lips conveyed their utmost passion for each other exploring each ounce of their feeling. He felt being drugged, being pulled in by her desire and his lips took the action of reciprocating her desire.

Arnav got up from his sleep panting for breath as the horrors of the past kept haunting him. He pressed his fists in anger and swore to himself for remembering those moments even in the dream. He took out his duvet to be thrown aside and moved towards the table to drink water to quench his thirst and to calm himself from the rage that had developed within.

Moments later he tried to toss in his bed to get some sleep but he was deprived of it as usual. For a split of a second he closed his eyes in silence to compose himself to think of something that would divert his attention. To his biggest shock it was that pair of caramel eyes that flashed across his thoughts which had affected him from the morning. He tried to neglect those images purposely but in vain.. A difference he found in those images. Instead of rage and anger that usually blow him up, those images provided him a calmness a sense of serenity in himself.

my place😳

yo yo i stalked hari😎

nice teaser... now waiting for the update ...
waise need to read the previous updates first😳

update jaldi pilich😈

Edited by aNkItA.C - 10 years ago
That was an interesting teaser filled with dreams! 
Seems like Arnav had very bad past whom he loved at that time...
But good is that his future is keeping him in his presant which is Khushi...
so who was before in arnav's life ? sheetal or lavanya? awaiting to read the next part
nice precap...
loved it...😊
Khushi Abdullah...Interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Part  3

As his car strode past the big tunnels through the flat smooth road Aziz turned to his right side to spot his new Indian friend plunged in thoughts. He thought it was too much for Arnav to leave his home and settle himself in his country without anyone accompanying him. He too understands the essence of a family nearby which is his biggest solace. 

"Missing your family so much eh Baasha?" Aziz enquired with a naughty glint and teasing smile to deviate Arnav from his reverie. 

Arnav snapped out of his thoughts turning to see Aziz's expression. He let out a sarcastic smirk realizing the irony of the situation. Here he was abandoning or rather abandoned by his so called family.

" Aziz bhai.. I dont have anyone to be missed" He said with plain sarcasm conjoining with a lop sided smile which did disappoint Aziz for asking such a question. 

"I am sorry Baasha.. I didnt know about that...So what ? We are here for you.. You are my family from now on..  " Aziz proclaimed with a pleasing tone which did bring smile to Arnav's face. 

It had been very less communication between Aziz and Arnav but the compassion he showed Arnav really impressed him. They had gone to endear themselves with the most affectionate words like Baasha and Bhai which indulged them to consider each other as siblings. 

"By the way Aziz bhai. I have a doubt. I met our HR coordinator today"

"Oh.. KA.. She is good.. An amazing personality.. She gets angry faster but her heart is pure.. A very matured and responsible girl at early age.  She was in fact educated in Canada. You can see her grumpy at office but when she gets into a fun mode then no one can control her Baasha.." Aziz laughed explaining about Khushi when Arnav looked at him with a surprise. 

" So much information about a colleague.. Not bad Aziz bhai! But never ever I can imagine that girl to be a fun freak. Forget that I cant think of a small smile even.. That was the effect of my confrontation today..A sort of I-know-everything attitude making others small with the speech. " Arnav mocked at Aziz who shrugged it off with his shoulders. 

"So you rubbed the wrong side of her temper then. She is very practical and understanding Baasha. Sometimes if anyone gets hold of her nerve then they are done. I mean she wont spare them." He laughed louder this time looking at the scrunching eyebrows with a frown on Arnav's face. 

"Whatever.. but how come she got that name.. I mean is that name familiar  in your country? That sounded a bit Indian to me."

"Not exactly. But the fact is her mother is from your country,  a pure Indian who married an Iraqi and got settled here. " He said by pressing his brake hard infront of Arnav's apartment.

The truth did shock Arnav a bit, he had heard about the cross border marriages but haven't witnessed something of marrying a different citizen being an expatriate though it was happening now a days. He didn't think much on this as it was time for him to get down and bid a good bye to Aziz.

It was a pleasant dinner after a small walk around the garden with Anil. Anil was a man of profound knowledge about different cultures and traditions. It came as a big surprise to Arnav to learn the fact that Anil had traveled to so many countries with much experiences in his age. True to his self Anil had made Arnav more comfortable with the dinner they had in the near by hotel which had Arabic cuisine.Introspecting about the recepie he further got the assurance from Anil that they could start cooking together from the next day. 

After he switched off his lights looking at the photo that hung on the wall infront he closed his eyes to get some sleep. After all it was a long day of new people introduced to him in office with his work. He had to get up early for the next day just to make some sort of snacks for the morning atleast. He slowly closed his eyes as the sleep slowly invaded him 

" I hardly care for anyone. I want you your love only..
Nothing else in this world can make me happy..
I love you so much honey"

Her nectar words soothed him to the extent that he felt a sense of contentment in lying on her lap. Soon the love that extruded from their eyes didn't hold back the desires that pumped up the adrenaline inside them. He slowly lifted himself sliding his fingers through her nape giving into her by showing how much he loved her, how much he wants to posses her & above all how much he trusted her. The lips conveyed their utmost passion for each other exploring each ounce of their feeling. He felt being drugged, being pulled in by her desire and his lips took the action of reciprocating her desire.

Arnav got up from his sleep panting for breath as the horrors of the past kept haunting him. He pressed his fists in anger and swore to himself for remembering those moments even in the dream. He took out his duvet to be thrown aside and moved towards the table to drink water to quench his thirst and to calm himself from the rage that had developed within.

Moments later he tried to toss in his bed to get some sleep but he was deprived of it as usual. For a split of a second he closed his eyes in silence to compose himself to think of something that would divert his attention. To his biggest shock it was that pair of caramel eyes that flashed across his thoughts which had affected him from the morning. He tried to neglect those images purposely but in vain.. A difference he found in those images. Instead of rage and anger that usually blow him up, those images provided him a calmness a sense of serenity in himself.

A week passed by where he got accustomed to the new office and his work. Least he bothered to meet that girl again who haunted him with her eyes.Without paying heed to the unnecessary thoughts that came in way from blocking his office work, he continued to concentrate on his new project study. 

He was sitting with some of his colleagues inside the meeting room when Shelly came inside with a file sat near him for a while. His concentration was on the presentation that he couldn't take his eyes off the screen.  He continued to add points that was to be noted down by others when he was suddenly touched by Shelly on his left hand seductively. His eyes shot glaringly at her which made her remove her hand within the split of a second as she could sense his anger. She didn't know why he was hot headed with her or was he generally like that with all the ladies. After the meeting slowly all of them dispersed where Arnav came out followed by Shelly who held his wrist stopping him at the corridor. 

"Look Arnav.. wait.. I am sorry..  I didn't mean to." She tried to persuade him when she saw all have left but all she could see was his shrugging off her hands from his wrists. 

"Don't you dare open your mouth. What the hell do you think of yourself?" He spat out in anger turning at her. 

"What is this Arnav.. I was just touching you.. Are you such a fragile piece that you hate my touches.. Come on Arnav.. After all you belong to the gender who should get affected by physical touches. Don't be so insensitive." 

Arnav's nose flared in anger which made him step towards her but his look was so intense that she was stepping backwards in fear. For the one odd week he was adjusting himself to control his anger at Shelly's unnecessary physical proximity. He had several times made it clear that he wasn't interested but she was not ready to clear her way from him.All hell broke loose when she had nibbed the wrong words on his sensitiveness towards girls which did evoke the beast trampled in the past horrors.

"Shut your bloody mouth Shelly.. I don't need to prove how my hormones work with my sensitiveness.Just shut the f*** up and get lost from here. If you want to unleash your desires better find someone who is more interested in your physique.. GO... " His anger was at his peak that thankfully the verandah was looking empty with no one around. 

Along with Shelly there was another person who flinched in fear at his anger. Khushi Abdullah who was passing by witnessed such a scene from a distance. She was dumbfounded to see this guy insulting a girl on the corridor.

Khushi rushed to stand infront of Shelly in a way of confronting him which did shock both Arnav and Shelly who didnt expect anyone to be around. 

"Excuse Me.. Damn your anger Mr.. What do you think you are doing.. Insulting a colleague in the office premises is a punishable offense and I have to take action against you for your callous act Mr. " She reprimanded him with the same rage that his eyes were reflecting. 

To be continued.

For emails please send your ids to [email protected]

Edited by harhem - 10 years ago