Sister fight to finally end in Sony TV's Parvarris

Posted: 10 years ago

The plot of Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi (DJ's A Creative Unit) has been witnessing some sad developments of late with the two lovely sisters, Sweety (Shweta Tiwari) and Pinky (Barkha Bisht) being at loggerheads.

But a source from the sets has informed us that soon the sisters will have a 'milaap' after they realise their folly and will finally hug each other.πŸ˜†

Awww…..sweet moment!!!

The "bike" that was the cause of all the trouble between the sisters is now gone. And since then, both have been trying hard to make peace; but various kinds of misunderstandings crop up making it difficult for them to come together. But in the coming episode, the two will finally let go of all the misunderstandings and unite, shared a spurce.

Raavi (Aanchal Munjal), who will play a peacemaker, will make her mother and maasi understand that their relationship is much more important than their egos. Having got the right kind of gyaan from her daughter, Pinky will head off straight to Sweety's place that will make way for an emotional re-bonding between the two.😳

We tried contacting the cast, but all were busy shooting.

Good...happy it is getting over 😊

Raavi the peace maker???!!!! 🀣
    🀣🀒
    Originally posted by Shwets1502

Good...happy it is getting over 😊

Raavi the peace maker???!!!! 🀣
    Are wah Ravi the  peacemaker 🀒agar peacemaker usse  pyaar ka dard daalo na wahan rubel  ko thoda Gyaan  dena πŸ˜†πŸ€£
     Yea it's good the silly fight is getting over 😑actually my interest for the show is goin down but still watching they really made raashi  highly irritating πŸ€’
    Raavi the peacemaker? I am gonna need a pacemaker for the heart attack this tag is gonna give me. πŸ˜†
    I thought of pacemaker too...

I sort of liked this track...it was real and everyone was in character... including pinky... except jeet lol
    Great minds think alike. πŸ˜†

Yes, they have been not giving much importance to Jeet this time, and he is behaving weird too. πŸ˜†
    they should change the name of the show to Raavi :/
    Piecemaker? πŸ˜• Raavi? Yukkk!!! 🀒
    Track ka sattyanaas! 😑
    the point is...the talk she had with pinky yesterday is the peace making talk...lol
    Raavi has become the ultimate solution for every track πŸ˜†