Urgent:Need A Written Updater for Sunday

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Hello all Ramayan fans Hug

As u can see we have no written updates since last few weeks because many old members might hv given up watching or busy in real life , so we need a Written updater asap for every Sunday who can do the update Sunday itself Embarrassed

Ramayan airs only on Sunday morning , so it wont b difficult for the written updater to manage just one day of updt Embarrassed

Anyone interested in doing the updt every Sunday , plss sign up in this thread only ...

Ramayan Dev team

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SanaJasmineGeeshu.Vrish.manzilmukulnneeiillSilverBell

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Urgent:Need A Written Updater for Sunday" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
ya it would be great if someone can do written update. i dont get to watch it live nor on YT. else i would have done it. i somehow  watch from other links in a day or two...

@piu : can u ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SanaJasmineGeeshujyoti06manzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Jyoti I am not very sure about this sunday..I might give it a try if nothing urgent comes up .But from next Sunday I can.This sunday I might come up if time permitsEmbarrassed
Regards PiuEmbarrassed

SanaJasmineGeeshujyoti06nneeiill

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Jyoti I am not very sure about this sunday..I might give it a try if nothing urgent comes up .But from next Sunday I can.This sunday I might come up if time permitsEmbarrassed
Regards PiuEmbarrassed

this sunday later on even if u put highlights in pointers , it will b fine and next sunday onwards u can do the detailed one Embarrassed

Pink-LillySanaJasminemanzilmukulnneeiill

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
I really appreciate how much you take care of the forums under you jyoti

you are concerned even for the time that you were awayClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanaJasminejyoti06

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by manzilmukul

Regards PiuEmbarrassed

this sunday later on even if u put highlights in pointers , it will b fine and next sunday onwards u can do the detailed one Embarrassed

In lieu of emergency situations of Uttarakhand due to floods all govt institutions pertaining with the Dept of Health are working 24*7 and Sunday is also a working day.So I am still working and would not be able to watch the episode.But another member has been kind enough to post the update .Here it is http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3647788#86710756

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SanaJasminejyoti06nneeiill

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
^^Thats grt to see someone did the updt Thumbs Up

at the end of the day its a joint effort u guys can tk since only one day updt is needed Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanaJasmineSilverBell

Post Reply New Post

Go to top