Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

The other side of Papa Shekhawat !

d3maniac4987 Newbie
d3maniac4987
d3maniac4987

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Hi everyone, 
                    I was just thinking about the different characters in D3 and how they exited the show ( or are still on the show ) with a positive note. First of all we had Shivam who exited the show admitting his mistake . Our VP sir was also a negative character at the beginning by supporting Shivam and when Miss Khushboo came along the character again turned negative.But gradually he became more supportive and more cordial towards the gang. Same with Khushboo - she gave the team a hard time by throwing various challenges on them but in the end her original motives were made clear.She was just trying to protect the D3 team from facing failure in choosing their professions in dance as her dream of being a dancer lied shattered before her eyes.
                So the new baddie Mr Rishi Shekhawat or Papa Shekhwat as we D3-ians call him - has been insulting his son Swayam publicly. He called him a loser , a nachaniya , weak and all other discouraging words. But maybe now he is realising that his son is not a loser but an all rounder ( thanks to the diva Sharon ) But guys try to think from Papa Shekhawat's point of view - he was an all-rounder in his youth , he was competitive , fierce , fiery and confident,infact arrogant. He had some dreams of becoming a badminton player which he wasn't able to complete . Those dreams were pinned on Swayam who had a different calling in life. Swayam wanted to dance which according to his father was a use-less carrer option. This difference of opinion created a friction in the father - son relationship. Like any father Rishi Shekhawat too loves his son and in turn swayam loves him back. However the hope of Swayam being a badminton player lying broken in fron of Papa Shekhwat's eyes turns this love into slight resentment. I am sure that the soft side of Swayam's dad will be shown in D3 . 
                                                          Hope you like the  article 
                                                           Tanu
 P.S - Guys please reply and share your views . Your replies good or bad are extremely encouraging 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tca21megsysanjana_D3VruShan_MaNanswayamsharon--Anushka--

sanjana_D3 IF-Dazzler
sanjana_D3
sanjana_D3

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
I agree with your post.

But perhaps we should get a seen from papa shekawat about what he really thinks about Swayam.

Its time that he understands that he should respect his sons career choice.

Hopefully they show  him  understanding this  soon.

Edited by sanjana_D3 - 27 June 2013 at 3:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

d3maniac4987--Anushka--

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
i m very confused about this papa-son track..when it was introduced i had high hopes n i too used to think that it is for swayam n the way u said it..
but it turned into tuaji track n then it turn into diva sharon realization track which i liked but the main thing is that cvs never showed papa-son track properly, few day back they showed that swayams dad too think about swayam but again where is papa??? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anushka--

d3maniac4987 Newbie
d3maniac4987
d3maniac4987

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swayamsharon

i m very confused about this papa-son track..when it was introduced i had high hopes n i too used to think that it is for swayam n the way u said it..
but it turned into tuaji track n then it turn into diva sharon realization track which i liked but the main thing is that cvs never showed papa-son track properly, few day back they showed that swayams dad too think about swayam but again where is papa??? 

You are right but I feel and hope that the tauji track and sharon realisation track would sum up and give us a rather emotional father son track .Probably we will be shown that Swayam's dad has accepted his son's choice of career. Anyway lets wait and watch. But I really hope this ends on a positive note :) 

swayamsharon

d3maniac4987 Newbie
d3maniac4987
d3maniac4987

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjana_D3

I agree with your post.

But perhaps we should get a seen from papa shekawat about what he really thinks about Swayam.

Its time that he understands that he should respect his sons career choice.

Hopefully they show  him  understanding this  soon.

me too 
--Anushka-- IF-Dazzler
--Anushka--
--Anushka--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged

<font size="2">i m very confused about this papa-son track..when it was introduced i had high hopes n i too used to think that it is for swayam n the way u said it..
</font>

Exactly where is papa?? Once in new moon he'll be shown so getting a papa track is only one big question Confused

swayamsharon

-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d3maniac4987

You are right but I feel and hope that the tauji track and sharon realisation track would sum up and give us a rather emotional father son track .Probably we will be shown that Swayam's dad has accepted his son's choice of career. Anyway lets wait and watch. But I really hope this ends on a positive note :) 

i simply hope so
want a good papa-son track
in which papa shekhawat finally realizing how much imp and precious his son is

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top