VirMan os : welcoming of new baby. - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by viratmanvi

^^ haww sana..yeh kisna kaha ki i love you🤣tu koi sapna toh nahki dekhin na🤣
Tere na bolne se kia hota... Mein jo boli 🤣
Awww wat a cute one...lovely...i did not know dat my Ashu writes also...keep writing... 👏
Ashhh partner this is beyond adorable!😃Loved it to the core! "tumhare mummy par sabse pehle hak mera hai aur baad mein tumhara"😆Hahaha! Wish we can get something like this in show too! AWESOME!❤️
Haiii... itna cute OS. This was so so so beautiful. I can't explain in words. I could imagine everything. Would love to read more of your work. I loved Virat's naughtiness and him saying "sabse pehla hakk mera hai" awww. So perfect. 

Loved it so much 👏

Thank You ❤️
Lovely OS!! Beautiful ❤️❤️.. Very nicely written 👏👏.. Take care 😊
asssyyy ❤️
OMG that was sooo cute...saachi I was blushing while reading it...especially when my shake boy decided to come more closer 😳 😳
U know how I'm more attracted to besharama stuffs...you written that pretty well until the baby invaded in the romance...
This is truly amazing...u toh have become talented 😛 Now I know who to request... 😉
Keep writing more 😛
Originally posted by NBegum

asssyyy ❤️
OMG that was sooo cute...saachi I was blushing while reading it...especially when my shake boy decided to come more closer 😳 😳
U know how I'm more attracted to besharama stuffs...you written that pretty well until the baby invaded in the romance...
This is truly amazing...u toh have become talented 😛 Now I know who to request... 😉
Keep writing more 😛

you are attracted to besharam stuffs ..yaaa..but u were BLUSHING !! i doubt that 😛🤣

Awesome os.
liked a lot.
wished to have such kind of scenes in the serial.
loved how virat cared for manvi and his happiness in becoming a dad.
Thanks for giving us this os.😛😛
OMG ash this is amazing❤️ fingers crossed that virat gets over his fear and anxiety soon and starts caring for her in a patiish way😆 now that its confirmed that it is indeed surrogacy for virika, and Manvi wont be giving her baby away, i want a full fledged pregnancy track on these two, him taking care of her, dreaming about the future, shopping for the baby etc etc but i know we'll probably be let down like we always are so a teeny tiny request, continue this na😃😃 id love to read your take on her pregnancy, you'll pakka do more justice to them then our mahaan CVs😛😆 and eeekkk the kick part is adorable beyond words me wants this too, makes greedy eyes and glares at SM😳🤣🤣
fab job evil twinnie🤗🤗
Edited by -MemoriesLast- - 10 years ago
Finally found it 😆 Next time make sure I'm in the PM list, twino! ❤️ My favorite dialogue:

"oye jr vadhera..tumhare mummy par sabse pehelaa hakk mera hai aur baad mein tumhara"

It was all so cute. And Virat's care and concern for Maanvi... him making tea for her... just everything! Keep it up, twino! Proud of you