Fan Fictions

VirMan os : welcoming of new baby.

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Guys.since i got to know the newz.of manvi gettin pregnant.. i cudnt stop myself from writin a os..
things which i would like to see... in the show..

it had been almost 7 months since vadheras got to know that there choti bahu manvi is pregnant..
since then everyone has been takin special care of her
at first virat was in denial mode regardin the baby but once he realized the beauty of having a baby he openly embracced manvi's motherhood😳

.Virat.. got up from bed 🥱🥱 hearing the loud alarm clock n at once..went in to the kitchen...
he lovin prepared tea for his wife with his own hands..vanshika ma n jeveika who were preparing breakfast..got amused seein this sight..
jeevika was..almost in tears seein virat being responsible n takin care of her baby sister..every now n then..😳

after 5 minutes even mannu woke up...she begin to get up from her bed but due to morning sicknes felt dizzy n was about to fall when virat rushed in n picked her up in his arms..😳😳
he got tensed seeing manvi fainting..
manvi are u okay... tum tikh hoo kya zaroorat thi tumhee bed see uthne ki.mein aa hi raha tha na..
manvi tried to stop him ..but in vain😆 he was busy shoutin at manvi for her carelessness once virat was cooled down ( wich happened much later) she tried to explain him abt her mornin sickness n it happens with every pregnant women..
virat was lookin at her ..face..unable to understand a single thing as it was all new for virat..
manvi told him to put her down but virat was virat...he was totally in a naughtymood virat kept manvi on the bed n he  lovin started starin at her..
manvi started blushing..
mr virat vadhera yeh tum kya kar rahe hoo😆
virat : dont i have the right to stare at my lovin wife..am i doing anything wrong😆
😳
manvi's cheeks were full on red by now
virat : manvi tumhee pata hai tum jab blush karti hoo toh aur bhi khoobsorat lagti hoon..
meri soon to b bache ki maa😆 virat said this with a smirk
as soon as manvi heard the last line her eyes got moist .
virat ..immediately came forward n lovin wiped her tears.. n said : aj ke baad kabhi tumhare akhoon mein paani nahi hoga sirf wur sirf khusian honge.. n humare bbaby ka ane ka intezaar😳
as soon as he said this virat begin to come closer.. he ws just an inch away..
both cud now hear eachother's breaths.
virat leaned forward to give a kiss..manvi by now had her eyes closed..suddenly felt sumthin in her stomach n screamed..virat.. viraat he kicked viraaat.viraat our baby...kicked me..virat at once touched her stomach n cud feel the kick of der baby he was more than overjoyed..😳
manvi teasingly said.lagta hai baby ko pasand nahi aya papa ko mummy ke paas ana😆
virat at once kept his ear on manvi's stomach n said..oye jr vadhera..tumhare mummy par sabse pehelaa hakk mera hai aur baad mein tumhara😆
.manvi was now giggling. n ...with this both wrapped eachother in der arms..
virat manvi thanks for giving me the world's best gift.. and i promise i would always be  your side in this whole journey... n manvi replied sayin i love you virat.and i know you would be always be with me..😳virat' aur kuch mahine baad..humare paas tumhare jaise ek cute angel bhi hogi...😳

i know its pretty lame...wat can u expect wen i wrote this at 3 am..😆
but dont forget to leave your comments n do hit like.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiekeboe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
lovely story... very well written ❤️
athniamanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow cute story... hope we get something of this sort in the show also.. 😃
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
ash wrote os lol vl read afterwards nw fb par aa
NourinNiShal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awie ashu..its a cute one ❤️ ..and the moments they shared..awie! Loved it.. ❤️
Sumana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGG this is so cuteee... I was blushing blushing blushing...Aashuuu ..awesome 😉
pinkynishal thumbnail
cuttteee...one ... i was aww...
anu1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Ash this is such a cute & amazing OS... Wish we get such scenes & many other adorable virman moments :)
chasinghope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aw Dii! 😳 This is adorable. I loved the way Virat got tensed seeing Maanvi dizzy 😳 I hope we get such scenes in the show! It'll surely be a treat to watch! ❤️ Lovely OS Di! :) 
meghasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wowww ash its tooo lovelyy amazinggg nd d moments virman shared ws awesome :)