India-Forums

Navya
Navya

-meru- IF-Rockerz
-meru-
-meru-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Rose Romance...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Anya ki shaadi ko one year complete hone wala tha...anant plan a surprised for navya...

Anant:navya maa bol rahi hai aaj tm shooping pe jao...Wink

Navya:mein Confused???

Anant:nhi parosi...LOLLOLLOL

Navya:anant tm bhi naAngry...acha  mein chalti hun bye...

Anant kiss on her forhead Embarrassedand she leaved...

Navya went out for shooping...she felt that there was a masked man following her.she got scared...who is this stalkerShockedShocked?????

The man went near her and gave her a white rose...navya got scared...Shocked

Her hand shivered,yet she took it frm him and he went away...

Navya:yeh white rose iss ne mjhe kyun diya...ShockedConfusedOuch???

Ahe walked forward thinking about this...arre mein pagal hun abhi tak iss rose ko kyun pakra hai...she begun to throw it suddenly a small boy come and said:di aap kay liye...he give her a pink rose...navya was stunned...

Navya:aap mjhe yeh phool kyun de rahe ho???

Boy:one bhaiya told me...key aap ko rose do...WinkLOL

Navya:shockedShocked...par kyun...???

Boy give her a piece of paper...''you got scared of me when i gave you the rose.thats why i entrusted this little boy to give the second rose to you...love you''WinkEmbarrassed

Navya:omg...why this stalker is giving me roses...Shocked???

Navya went sweet shop...plz sir packed some sweets...she brought sweets frm there...the middle aged man who was in counter asked her showing her ayellow rose...kya aap meri dost banne gi????

Navya was totally shocked her mouth was opned...ShockedShocked

Navya:uncle jii aap ne apni umar dekhi hai...aap sochte hai aao teenager hain...??

Man felt embarresd...he said:hey these are not my words.one man gave this yellow rose to me to give this to you.he only told me say these words to you...navya couldn't belived it...man:plz mam yeh phool lelijeye...woh such mein aap se dosti karna chahta hai...slowly she take yellow rose...she went to park and sat there,,,,,,,mein dekh long ii uss ko..pta nhi kahan kahan se aajate hain...suddenly somebody threw blue rose at her...she was totally shocked..she locked here nad there...ShockedShocked

Navya:woh yahin kahin hai...but she couldn't doubt anyone in particular as all were busy playing in the park...navya was really tensed...woh kya chahta hai.dekhna ghar ja kay anant ko bataon gii wohi theek kare ga use...

She walked toward bajpai house...on the way post man come her way...

Post man:hey mrs.anant mein aap ka hi intezaar kar raha tha...??

Navya:jao yahan se mein aur rose nhi utha sakti...

Postman;jee hum kch samjhe nhi...hum tou yeh card dene aayein hain...aap logon ko shaadi mein bulaya hai...yeh invitation card hai...amritsar se aaya hai...

Navya:acha haan sorry...yaad aaya shaadi ka bol rahin thi buadadi...acha thank you bhaiya...

Postman:acha hum chalet hai he went away...navya open the cover and saw the card it was a beautiful card with rose picture...WinkEmbarrassed

Navya:i luv you...!automatically a smiled curved on her lipsEmbarrassed...but when she realized that sender name is not written there her smile vanished...yeh zaaroor ussi badtameez nhi bheja hoga...Angry

She reached the house...she went straight to her room...she was tensed...aab mein kya karon...Confused???????

Suddenly someone tucked red rose in her hairs..she turned back with a shock...she was surprise to see anant smiling at her...WinkEmbarrassed

Anant tm...????

Anant:haan kaisa laga surprise...???with this red rose in your hair you look beautiful like the heroines of 1980's...yaad hai na pehle aise red rose faishion...LOLLOLnavya smiled...Embarrassed

He picked lots of red rose petals frm the pot near by and put them on her head...navya felt nice

Anant:ab tou tm aur bhi zyada khoobsurat lag rahi ho...

Navya blushedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he whisperd softly in her ears...i luv you my preety rose...''

Navya start blushing.she could feel his breath in her skin.

Suddenly she remembered that stalker...

Navya:anant pata hai aaj kya hoa...??? aaj jab mein bazaar gayi tou...

Anant:navya iss se pehle tm kch kaho...mjhe kch dikhana hai...

Navya:kya...Confused.??

Anant brought her there room...she was surprised to see the room decorated with red roses...with red sofa also...balcony is also decorated with red roses...she couldn't believe her eyes...

Navya:anany yeh sab...

He hug her frm back and said:kaisa laga surprise...i luv you mam...Embarrassed

She blushed...suddenly she had a doubt she broke the hug...

Navya:annat woh stalker tm...????

Anant smiled nodding his head...yes

Navya was shocked but...she start beating him on his chest...pata hai meri jaan nikal di thi...

Anant hold her frm waist:apni jaan ki jaan kaise nikal sakta hun...mjhe surprise dena than a isiliye...navya smiled...

She said:but woh handwriting tu tmhrai nhi thi...

Anant:agar mein apni handwriting use karta tou tmhe pata na chal jaata...chalo abhi aik aur surprise dekhana hai...

Navya:kya...???

Anant gave her a packet...wear this dress and accessories...navya blushed...mein balcony mein wait kar raha hun...

Navya :hmm

She goes toward washroom...she was surprised to see the dress which was decorated with roses...the accessories were also full of artificial roses.she wore that dress and and accessories and went to the balcony...she looked hot...anant was totally bekaboo...he couldn'take his eyes off his rose beauty...he come closer..hold her frm waist...they were very close to each other...

Anant:you have the fragrance of rose...

Navya blushed...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Slowly they walked towrd room...he switched on the music player...Wink

Pehla pyaaar hai yeh yeh pehla...

Pehla khwab hai yeh...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yeh pehla...

Pehli hai mjhe arzoooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Muskurado aik baar...

Tm muskurado radon a...

They swayed on music...anant open the fan with remote...rose petals start falling both of them...

Anant removed the rose petals frm her face...his touch made her feel special after all she was anant;s princess...she closed her eyes feeling her prince romance...

He looked at her deeply...Wink

Navya:aise kya dekh rahe ho...aur yeh phool  kyun hata rahe ho mere face se...???

Anant:you are looking damn preety...but mjhe pasand nhi kay yeh rose petals tmhara face cover karein...becauuse your face itself is a beautiful fragment petal my darling rose...

Navya lowerd her eyes...

Anant touched her rosy cheek and lips...she was mesmerized by his touch...anant softly kiss on her lips...they went to the bed...

Navya:anant yeh sab tm ne kiya...???

Anant:hmm tmhe pasand aaya...yeh decorated bed...

She smiled...haan bohat...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Anant lift her in his arms and took her in the middle of the bed...he come closer.pour some more roses on her face...and lights off...Censored

The end...

Plz hit like and leave your homest comments...silent readers plz hit like..

Mariyam...

Edited by -meru- - 27 June 2013 at 7:17am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

xchanzzxANYA_29Fatemajannatjyoti_yadavanjunapathupriya___Sreeparvathysanjana111sravs190jaman_4_Ria_lina19jc_2312son_sSmita17sweety71mevanpsillaTacker_HolicbarunshaheerParsh_shamya-Rashi-rashvinchandni4433..gracie..Adr_Rushanyadiv96navya19momorockz

barunshaheer IF-Rockerz
barunshaheer
barunshaheer

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
yayieee me firstPartyDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-meru-

barunshaheer IF-Rockerz
barunshaheer
barunshaheer

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged

wow mariyam,lovely romantic OS,i really can smell the fragrance of roseEmbarrassed  

superb dear.Anant's rose surprise to navya,chanceless yaar loved it to the coreHeart

Edited by gowripriya - 27 June 2013 at 3:28am

-meru-

-meru- IF-Rockerz
-meru-
-meru-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gowripriya

yayieee me firstPartyDancing
 Tongue

barunshaheer

-meru- IF-Rockerz
-meru-
-meru-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gowripriya

wow mariyam,lovely romantic OS,i really can smell the fragrance of roseEmbarrassed  

superb dear.Anant's rose surprise to navya,chanceless yaar loved it to the coreHeart

thanks alot gowrii for your love...i too luv roses alot...thanks yaar...Smile

barunshaheer

priya___ Groupbie
priya___
priya___

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
 short, sweet ,cute and beautiful like a ROSE.. thanks dear.. enjoyed it thoroughly .. keep giving surprises like this :)))))

-meru-

-meru- IF-Rockerz
-meru-
-meru-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya___

short, sweet ,cute and beautiful like a ROSE.. thanks dear.. enjoyed it thoroughly .. keep giving surprises like this :)))))
thanks alot priya for your cute comments...Tongue
_Ria_ Senior Member
_Ria_
_Ria_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Ohooo what a surprise for us too.. Wink Anant has become master in giving surprises now Big smile rose k liye roses ka surprise...loved it Heart nd the end was also superb...censord ROFL

-meru-

Go to top