Page 1 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

JustMySelf

IF-Dazzler

JustMySelf

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
ok guys sahas aadi n me started off chopseying cvs aftr we reached our limits of jhellofying alisha..n in that course sahas n myself discovered a new aadi..d old aadi hardly evr used emoticons..d old aadi many times used 2 remain quite n i admit it used 2 scare me..i mean if sum1 talks then at least i fel betr as i can understand wats going on in her mind..bt hw do i know d mind of a silent person?if by any chance i hv ended upon angering any1?so i am very very hapy that d shackles of reservednes of our old aadi hs broken apart n nw she is evn using icons like these :   

she is sudenly a joyous jumping jhapang avda ka davda cursing frnd

plz applaud this new aadi..i alwaz loved n valued her posts..nw i love her evn more  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adiya55ShivinianSahasYuvreenian

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reintroducing Our Old Aadi" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adiya55

Goldie

adiya55

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
omg...luv u guys...thanks a lottt...Monkey Emoticon Cici

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JustMySelfSahasYuvreenian

JustMySelf

IF-Dazzler

JustMySelf

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadi66nambiar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adiya55

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
hehe...a post dedictaed to our very own Aadi...Really dear I also admit I felt scared...I felt she is khadoos typesGeekLOL...I mean she always silent n never talks...but congos...day before yesterday the famous scientists JMS n Sahs discovered a brand new edition of AadiROFL...n we love the new edition more n more ClapHeart

Luv u the new edition of Aadi...dont be back into the purana edition plzzROFLEmbarrassed

adiya55JustMySelf

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadi66nambiar

awiee...ouyr Aadi is so swetie 

adiya55JustMySelf

JustMySelf

IF-Dazzler

JustMySelf

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

hehe...a post dedictaed to our very own Aadi...Really dear I also admit I felt scared...I felt she is khadoos typesGeekLOL...I mean she always silent n never talks...but congos...day before yesterday the famous scientists JMS n Sahs discovered a brand new edition of AadiROFL...n we love the new edition more n more ClapHeart

Luv u the new edition of Aadi...dont be back into the purana edition plzzROFLEmbarrassed

i never thot aadi as khaados..bt i thot she is d serious no nonsense strict padaku types 

adiya55SahasYuvreenian

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
n yet again...luv u Aadi 

adiya55JustMySelf

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustMySelf

Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

i never thot aadi as khaados..bt i thot she is d serious no nonsense strict padaku types 

hehe sahi mein yaar...Tongue
I just realised aadi has becum a discussion topic among usLOLTongue

adiya55JustMySelf

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.