Is Surbhi good enough? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Lets not talk about the latter... the Tanveer one was a joke and if I start with the other lady ... welll... ummm...🤣 ðŸ¤£ I would probably get banned considering Mods are back
Originally posted by Closed...

Lets not talk about the latter... the Tanveer one was a joke and if I start with the other lady ... welll... ummm...🤣 ðŸ¤£ I would probably get banned considering Mods are back

To play the role of Zoya the actress needs to have spunk which Surbhi has n many others don't!!! PERIOD.
The character Zoya has come to life only becos of Surbhi...
Originally posted by kabhimitwaasya

I have read many saying tanveer is better, they should have taken jenny n some saying she is attracting ksg and a morphed picture too

oh, ignore the tanveer ones. They are just jokes!

Reg the latter, did you dig up some old threads and got worked up? 😆 atleast, i havent seen any recently. So, this thread might stir up some buried emotions from either side 😆

@topic, i love surbhi as Zoya. I will not deny that i had issues with her in romantic and emotional scenes at the start but now i think she has improved a lot and now surbhi = zoya for me. If god forbid she has to be replaced, i cant think of any other actress that suits the role.
Edited by viya.mallik4eva - 10 years ago
Nope - I've always loved Surbhi as Zoya

My take on how I started watching this show, is a bit different from everyone else's on this 
forum because everyone else comes out with how they started watching this because of 
KSG and now they like Surbhi too. For me its totally the opposite, I wasn't the biggest fan of
KSG during his DMG days but I only became a fan after I started watching this show for Surbhi
- her character and acting blew me away in the first couple of episodes. 

KaBhi are irreplaceable now in my eyes and if one where to leave the show, it will 
go down hill from there.
Edited by fabbz18 - 10 years ago
I started watching because of Surbhi...and i became a fan of KSG only when i saw him play Asad Ahmed Khan...i used to watch DMG..Armaan was adorable...but Asad and Zoya are something else entirely when Karan and Surbhi play them...QH is impossible without them!!! Edited by starsinmyeyes - 10 years ago
She's more than good enough...she's perfect!

I can't even imagine anyone else playing Zoya other than her! 
surbhi is the best!!!she is actually tailor made 4 zoya!!!her expressions & smile r adorable!!