Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice post and yes, i'm also feeling so proud to be an ipkkndian  sp is not a charity, if they're bringing the show back and spending time and money dubbing it, that means there's a huge audience for it and they will make money and maybe get back some of the goodwill they lost! they know so many people still love it be-inteha and have not moved on at all ðŸ˜³ 

no trps here in the uk but we do have ratings/numbers for the desi shows - ipk was always in top 3 shows here and often #1 so if they include the ratings for it this time around we'll get an idea of the ratings and viewership. hope asia also gets the re-runs, this is not the first 'first' for ipkknd and i hope it wont be the last! the whole global fandom of ipk is truly the best ðŸ˜Ž
simran04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree with u...ipkknd was an epic show and no one would be able to create that magic ever again!!!
ipkarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, it does. i agree!! i love to see when it says BACK ON POPULAR DEMAND!!!
yeah! :D
dimple288 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post
I agree with you.
Ipk has created a history not only in Indian television but also in the world. I am truly proud to be ipkian
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Yeah it never happened like this before .. so happy .. 
win7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great post. And it feels really great that IPK is coming back.
Raisa- thumbnail
we will get season 2 for sure! if get can get ipkknd to rerun and get it dubbed in English we will for surely get season 2 we just need to keep on doing what we have been doing up till today and we will for surely get season 2 with our old cast and sarun.
basb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nabiii

Nice post..
Even any poll which is related on arshi/sarun n ipk, today also we become triumphant after 7 months show's termination..this is called fandom..wl this huge fandom not bring sarun again together with ipk2? Not today but in near future!

hemanthkrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So true agree with u feels so proud to be Ipkkndians.