Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

I dont dislike her, but i dont want her to win!! (Page 6)

Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SnowGirl18chacha_chaudhriFaraan92

SnowGirl18 Goldie
SnowGirl18
SnowGirl18

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

Could you please reason as to why she doesn't deserve to win? I didn't get that part. What I undstood from your post was; the channel is promoting her as madhubala to get people to vote for her and that she got one of the best choreographers. None of that really says anything about why she doesn't deserve to win.. so could you please clarify.

But about the things you mentioned.
1. It really doesn't matter.. how the channel is promoting her.. because dhrashti already have a huge fan base.. and the reason people watch madhubala is because of the leads.. and not the other way around. Plus last year Gurmeet won.. who wasn't the best dancer and neither had anything to do with colors tv.
2. Salman as her choreographer.. yes I would agree to that. To an extent.. it does help with a good choreographer.. but that's not it. You have to put in a lot of effort as well.. look at Lauren and puneet. That sort of says it all. Just a good choreographer does not make you win..

And lastly.. just to clarify. I'm not a fan of Dhrashti.. I like Salman and her performances.. they're really good. That's it.

She has clearly been projected as the winner from Day 1 by the channel, could clearly see from the channels advertising, whom they want their winner to be, which is super annoying me! But does she deserve despite all the fan fare and advertising?? A big NOO!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chacha_chaudhriPentaminous.Faraan92BeingBlunt

SnowGirl18 Goldie
SnowGirl18
SnowGirl18

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoMercy

Originally posted by Pentaminous.

DD is the face of Colors
so without any doubt she will be promoted like hell
bt as a viewer many may feel that she doesnt deserve to win
its their wish...n i i truly support that
bt i think she deserves to win aftr so much hard work
Not only  DD but everyone is hardworking.. So everyone should win right? Yes she does not deserve to win because she is a popular face of colors.. and colors should not promote her as it is being unfair with others..
she is the face of Colors... so she will be promoted... till the time prats was there she was Colors golden girl nw drashti is

on that note, why isnt Shukla being promoted?!?!

chacha_chaudhriPentaminous.Faraan92

Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged

SnowGirl18chacha_chaudhriFaraan92

SnowGirl18 Goldie
SnowGirl18
SnowGirl18

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Green_snow

DD is the face of Colors
Not only  DD but everyone is hardworking.. So everyone should win right? Yes she does not deserve to win because she is a popular face of colors.. and colors should not promote her as it is being unfair with others..
she is the face of Colors... so she will be promoted... till the time prats was there she was Colors golden girl nw drashti is

on that note, why isnt Shukla being promoted?!?!
Bravo.. Answer less question you have asked  ROFL Its all planning yaar.. DD will win and its obvious.. We don't like her are saying that she will win just because its all pre planned.. Thats y Colors gave her Salman as her choreographer but we all are seeing that Salman is no more a good dancer and he is repeating all the steps which he followed with Isha Sherwani last year.. 

Why am i bothered so much, honestly i dont care even if DD is gonna win, but i couldnt digest the fact that we are  being so stupid to vote and pray for already decided winner. It hurts me to no extent, I think people should be fair enough and not biased, do you think these people who are sending smses to save their fav would have donated or even bothered to pray for the uttarakhand victims Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chacha_chaudhriPentaminous.

Serenity_me IF-Sizzlerz
Serenity_me
Serenity_me

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged

DD is the face of Colors
so you are also agreeing that she is a face of color and will be promoted.. So its clearly unfair to thosehardworking contestants who are actually working hard to win but unfortunately they will not win coz DD mehnat na karke bhi jeete gi.. Sleepy

In Zee News style" Sick mentality of color" 

@ blue-  hard-work dosen't matter here. d only thing which works here is voting system. its a crystal clear vote n fan game show.  who will get higher votes, will take d trophy home. n its only online viewer who keep on voting endlessly, others dont even bother to vote, just like meLOLLOL... last season was pathetic , why last season , if we see, jhalak has a  history of pathetic seasons. deserving one never wins here. so, expecting a fair judgement from such reality show s stupidity. 

ps- honestly, i think every contestant is trying to give their 100%. we cant raise question on their hard work. Drashti jeetegi ya nahi, we cant say anything about it, only time will tell. 

Edited by Slov_perfringes - 28 June 2013 at 3:41am
music2love Goldie

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Aji.Suniyo.Ji Goldie

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index