the magic of asya !!! 1st dargah scene

BTS_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
just watched the scene where asad sees zoya for the first time .. thanks to @closed... for uploading it ..
and I just fell in love with asad and zoya all over again ,,

that scene was just so beautiful and pure .. zoya was looking stunning and asad could do nothing except just stare ...

from that first moment he saw her she was joined to him .. her tears were reflected in his eyes .. her pain hurt him and he didn't know why .. and he could only help her by making dua for her .. and when he opened his eyes - they searched for her ..that scene was just so brilliant ...

the darga scene has to be my favourite of all asya scenes because without a word we fell in love with them as well ...

now off to daydream land  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that scene would be always my most fav scene of QH..i love everything about that sequence be it,karan,surbhi appearance,their wonder acting,expressions,direction,cinematography,that beautiful sufi song,music...everything...I can never get enough of it
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was magical. QH scored points there. Even if Gul messes up QH badly, I would always give it to her just for that scene ðŸ˜³
kabhimitwaasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: viya.mallik4eva

It was magical. QH scored points there. Even if Gul messes up QH badly, I would always give it to her just for that scene ðŸ˜³

Gul MATA always does this...She gets us addicted to Asya n den drives us crazy by separating them
kabhimitwaasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
yes, truly magical...

wen I see Zoya over der as bride😳...surbhi luks so beautiful n on her nikkah day...sue that make up man😡
janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thats the true Asya Dargh scene which was epic moment for us
...QH was good starting but the last 2 and 3 month...no sense at all cv lost brain and recent TB article crack me lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡 cv and PH only care the TRP not care the viewer what actually they want 😡