Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Smita Played Sixteen year old Padmini in Itihaas!

Apple_Amber Senior Member
Apple_Amber
Apple_Amber

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Hi Guys!

Sorry for bothering you here but  since long I am searching for the name of an actor I loved .

It was Balaji Telefilms serial ''Itihaas''

When the show was on air I was a kid so I remember not teh name of characters and  to be honest that time we never had forums and all so never bothered about teh real name of characters. But I do remember that the background music of the show always spell bounded me!Smile

Smita Bansal  played estranged daughter of  Princess Ambika (Also known as Shivani and A;leeza in double role)   All I am curious to know is the name of the actor  who played Princess Ambika/Shivani in Itihaas! It was a heartthrobbing story of Three sisters Sheetal  Shivani/Ambika and Suneeta One of them was played by  Prabha Sinha(She also played Sumit's mother in Kkmkum)  But I am only intersted in teh actor who played Smita (Padmini) 's mother in the show!

I wish I cud have asked it from Smita or Ekta!

I researched a lot but no clues about the actor!

Plz Help!!!!! Thanks in Advance!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanangel3cherrypansySuchi-tiny15HemaG

rinku4u IF-Dazzler
rinku4u
rinku4u

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
i think its joan david

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Apple_Amberlovesunshinem001

lovesunshine Goldie
lovesunshine
lovesunshine

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
i was a fan of this show too...does anyone know whether the episodes are available online?

lrl fanApple_Ambertiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovesunshine

i was a fan of this show too...does anyone know whether the episodes are available online?
i think its epis shud b available on-line. and it came on DD.and chanykya which also came on DD & its epis r also available on-line on YT so i think epis shud b available.it was a gud show bcoz till then ekta didn't resorted 2 her ususal stupidities.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeeApple_Amberlovesunshineanu rulz

lovesunshine Goldie
lovesunshine
lovesunshine

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

i think its epis shud b available on-line. and it came on DD.and chanykya which also came on DD & its epis r also available on-line on YT so i think epis shud b available.it was a gud show bcoz till then ekta didn't resorted 2 her ususal stupidities.
i tried YT but by typing itihaas it only comes up with a bollywood movie4 of the same nameConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Apple_Ambertiny15

Apple_Amber Senior Member
Apple_Amber
Apple_Amber

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Thank You Friends!

Lovsunshine,  I got two of the episodes downloaded (Episode one and two) from Balaji Telifilm's you tube channel! My friends in Pavitrav Rishta forum  guessed that Balaji has started uploading Itihaas episodes very recently and even I think so as I only got two episodes that too first and second! Though I wud look forward to have it all!

I loved this show specially the background music at that time it appealed as one of its kind! And the storryline was also toucjing specially when it came to Joan David and her estranged daughter Smita Bansal who was kinda stolen by the maid  Kaushlaya/Savita Prabhune (Sulochna of Paviytra Rishta)

And the Nani (Pratima Kazmi)  of Uttran played a  very intersesting role of Khabri to princess Ambika!ShivaniLOL Prabha Sinha  (Sumit's Mother in kkumkum) and Priya Tendulkar ( Dead daughter of famous writer Vijay Tendulkar ) Also played Ambika's onscreen sisters.

And I got to know taht Joan David also portrayed th character of Richa  in banegi apni baat   (Some Zee tv show I havebn't watched)

lrl fanelgeelovesunshinetiny15

lovesunshine Goldie
lovesunshine
lovesunshine

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Thanks Amber i will try checking YT again ..

yea the background music was also superb...n little spooky..n the scene /view of ambika's mansion from outside spooked me..

n that khabri used to give khabars to everyone :) even stars like hiten tejwani had made their debut in this serial...but i do not remember how the serial was concluded , what was its end?

i used to watch banegi apni baat little bit n smita bansal, actor who plays bhairav and surekha sikri all were there on that show as well..:)

Edited by lovesunshine - 27 June 2013 at 6:39am

lrl fanApple_Ambertiny15

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

it was one of ekta's earliest show, she had not learnt the tricks of the trade yet..and i loved the show..one of the earliest star-studded shows..btw, it also had choti-ma in the show, as the DIL of ambika's sister.. and smita bansal had done a great job of it..she was one of my favs tht time..

lrl fanelgeeApple_Amberlovesunshine

Go to top