Suggestions / Comments

Hi Vijay bhai, Plz on CM FOR IPKKND :(

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Vijay bhai, a request plz...Can you make the original IPKKND forum an active one with a Chaska Meter rating from July 8th, 2013, onwards. 

As IPKKND is re-aired again on channel LIFE OK and this time it will be also dubbed in English...which opens up a whole new world for non-Hindi speaking ppl.

Star plus is writing history by bring back iPk re-runs and first time in history of Indian tv it ll also be dubbed in English!!!

If the forum is indeed moved to Life OK and re activated, our India Forums will also be part of the history!!!

My hands are itching to press chaska meter in IPK forum...😳

Thank you 😳

Originally posted by: vijay

Hi All,

Even if the show do not appear on the Chaska Meter and if the forum is active will that still be an issue? 

The reason being that at the moment we are not activating ChaskaMeter for shows that are not being telecasted in India.

Regards

Vijay bhai thanks for the reply...with due respect...im sure you are aware of how we feel about IPK...we fell in love with it...u know what love is...and then it was taken away from us...that left us all hurt ...its back again to heal us ðŸ˜ƒ...
Rules are meant to be broken Sir... the word impossible reads IM-Possible...We have been fighting star plus for it for the past 7 months...your this action will put a huge smile on our faces...Of course we cant force you, its your decision, but do try and give us the benefit of doubt... Thank u ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by: vijay

We will discuss this internally with other DTs and will keep you all posted.

Regards,

Thank u so much...God bless you...😳

Originally posted by: minuu

Firstly, a huge congrats too all the IPKKDians! It's back due to popular demand, you fans did it:)

Although it is a rerun, i'm more than 100% sure that the forum will become full speed active again with discussions as not only the old IPKKDians will watch the show but new members who didn't get to watch the original may start watching it on Life OK and come to forum for discussion.

About CM Ratings, with all honesty, in the past when other shows have had reruns they haven't been added to the CM rating chart. But, as Vijay said he will discuss it with all the DTs and keep you all posted! So good luck!

Congrats to u tooo... plz try...u know how much we all love ipk, we lost it an were so hurt... n its back...we will behave...plz minuu...🤗

Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

I would like to second this suggestion as well. It's only fair that IPKKND fans have a platform for discussion.

For reruns to happen in itself is a big achievement. So, congrats to alll the IPKKND fans out there!

Saraa.

IPK Returns Ad..  

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgcDVm4HRrI[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Fazila~ - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think this will not happen as show is already over and its re-running and not re-coming with season 2 like other shows , hence , i think forum will not get in Active mood.😊 Thanks for PM Fazila.😊
Alyaa_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes please!
it wud be awesome if this happens!
please make it an active forum again!
kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Dear Vijay Sir,
as you must be aware ipk rerunning in uk in both english n hindi languages.
for many  including me it will be a new show as i started watching the show very late.
so plz vijay sir, its our humble request to make the ipk forum active again as the show is no more a past show but full running show & doesnt deserve an archive forum.
i hope our reqeust will be considered.
thankyou.
your sincerely
KP

Edited: 
dear fazila, thanks dear for the much needed post. hope our request will be considered.
thanks.
Edited by kushipugly - 10 years ago
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it would be just awesome but i have a doubt because its a re-run. anyway crossing my fingers for a positive answer
.Sandy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
yes vijay bhai please its rerunning we want our ipk back on chaska meter please Edited by sandy1 - 10 years ago
Arshisarunrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We do know that the show is going to have only a re-run but its also true that it was on top for more than a year ! Could we ask this as a return gift of that 😆 

We know that this has never happened before but still hope the higher authorities take it into consideration ! 
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Vijay Sir, Pls consider our request to re-activate the forum. Since IPKKND will be also coming in an English version it practically becomes a new show which is airing. Pls get back with a positive answer to our request.
A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I bet if this happens.. it will be back to number one, by keeping all other live - 1st time runner shows..

N Mods know it, right!! 😊
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Absolutely agree with you
Vijay sir we want u to active ipkknd on chaska meter on 8th july