Madhubala786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys i am starting an os of pkyek after abhay bite pia to save her from siddhart.
Abhay take Piya to Raichand Mansion (Chand and Hassena) are out of town for 1week.

Abhay put Piya on his bed. Piya wake up.

PIYA:Abhay i know ke tumne mujhe bite kiya hai ; But I am happy !
ABHAY:What pia u are happy?
PIYA:Ha abhay tumhare vajase aaj mein amar bann jaungi abni puri zindagi tumhare saath bita paungi . aur vaise bhi har ladki ka sapna hotahai ke vo hamesha 20 saal ki hi rahe .
ABHAY: I LOVE U PIYA I LOVE U .
PIYA: I LOVE U TOO ABHAY 

Both of them sleep in each other arms they were talking gigling laughing kissing but they did not cross their limits. both of them were awake till morning .πŸ˜‰

ABHAY: Piya go and get ready i am waiting for u downstairs
PIYA:ok 

PIYA came down wearing blue jeans and blue top.

Abhay saw Piya coming down she was beautiful ... and he winkedπŸ˜‰ at her 

ABHAY:   Lets go
PIYA: but abhay together?😲
ABHAY: ha piya vaise bhi sabse chupake bhi sid ko pata chal hi gaya that i am with u so no hide and seek anymore.

Both of them leave raichand mansion in his car they arrive in college . both of them get down of the car holding each other hand.πŸ‘. Meanwhile Arnab saw this he was hell angry 😑with piya because he yesterday himself got to know that piya was his daughter but he didn't get the oportunity to talk to her. He saw this and he leave college fuming in anger but abhay piya didn't notice that.Both of them walk in class togheter they sit togheter.Panchi see thatand come toward them and say:

PANCHI:so piya apne new boyfriend ke saath enjoy karrahiho ? sid se mann nahi bhara? 
PIYA: excuse me panchi what are u talking about ? 
PANCHI: oohhh u are so innocent tumne pehle danish ko mujhse durr kiya fir kabir ko date kiya then sindhart ko mujhese china and now abhay ko date karrahiho?
And u abhay harr roz ek nayi ladki right?

ABHAY was fuming in anger then he saw piya nearly abt to cry.

ABHAY: just shut up panchi don't u dare to talk abt piya like that she's my girlfriend . It's not our fault if u fall always for  the wrong guy got that?
PIYA:let it be abhay she wont understand that we was just tring to help her with sid and danish and piya left the class crying abhay follow her they were now in the parking lot alone.

ABHAY: see piya i told u na not to help her because in the end they misunderstand u 
PIYA: u know  what abhay u are right aaj ke baad i will forgot that MR arnab dobrial is my father and i have something to do with him or his family i will remember only U because u are my world abhay . both of them hug each other unawere of the fact that MR.DOBRIAL has listen all their conversation from the class room till the parking . he was angry that piya trust abhay more than him.

EPISODE END .

PRECAP: MR dobrial confront piya .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
intresting first episode