Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: anu rulz

ugh, another kaand by addu/munna..come on, grow up boy...enugh of the childish rivalry..

I've lost all hopes from his character... he'll die evil... megha will definitely disown him...
misty85 thumbnail
jhimjhim... lol... manish was super cool... 👏
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mohan is making a huge mistake. WHY can't he just tell Megha the truth! I don't understand why does he feel he needs to hide it from Megha. He is doing the same mistake he made 12 years back. 
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Mohan is making a huge mistake. WHY can't he just tell Megha the truth! I don't understand why does he feel he needs to hide it from Megha. He is doing the same mistake he made 12 years back. 

because he still fears that addu might run away again... I feel megha will discover it herself... in fact she should know the answer herself...
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Exactly 
Wahan bataayega to kya megha munna ko gale laga legi..yaad aaya ki wo taxi walaa hai to dho degi wahon par usko...
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: passionalive

Exactly 
Wahan bataayega to kya megha munna ko gale laga legi..yaad aaya ki wo taxi walaa hai to dho degi wahon par usko...

par madam ko yaad kab ayega... guru megha se zyada chalu nikla... 1st time mein hi pehcan liya ki woh RJ ka teacher banke aya tha...
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: misty85

because he still fears that addu might run away again... I feel megha will discover it herself... in fact she should know the answer herself...

But why in the world would he take the same risk again and again! 12 years mein kuch nahi sikha kya? 

Doodh ka jala toh chaas bhi pookh pookh ke peeta hain. Mohan ko garam doodh se hi pyar ho gaya hain!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think this time they shud show megha becoming a strong parent and disciplining munna instead of mollycoddling him..he is an adult and is behaving atrociously..as his mother, megha ought to do now atleast, what she shud have done wen he was a kid..then she dint knwo the extent of the situation, now she does..so she shud act now..
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome Blossom Epi!!
Loved It ..!
Aww  "JhimJhim" was soo Cute ..!
MM current situation "Na Bole Tum..Na Miane Kuch Jaana" 😔

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: passionalive

Exactly 

Aur nahi toh kya. Waise Munna ko sab se dhulai ki zaroorat hain aur jail ki bhi.

Megha ne usse pechana kaise nahi? Waise jiss din usse mili thi she was in a crazy frame of mind trying to search for Addu.