Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla|Best Good looking Personality17AT (Page 51)

nolla IF-Rockerz
nolla
nolla

Joined: 10 December 2012
Posts: 6743

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Originally posted by nolla

Gals my comp is pis***ng me off! It is so slowOuchCry
U did not get it checked ?

No dear, i wanted to do that on wed, but failed to. So will have to wait till tomorrow.Ouch

SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Joined: 01 January 2013
Posts: 21053

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nolla

Gals am around just trying something with the comp!
Don't leave, its time for our 4 stars now. wow we are all 4 here!Star

Wow, my wish came true today LOL

Hi Nolla, sheets and tulasi are u there still?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nolla

SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Joined: 01 January 2013
Posts: 21053

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nolla

Originally posted by Sheetsden

Originally posted by nolla

Gals my comp is pis***ng me off! It is so slowOuchCry
U did not get it checked ?

No dear, i wanted to do that on wed, but failed to. So will have to wait till tomorrow.Ouch

Wat about your phone, sis?
Can't you use that?
SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Joined: 01 January 2013
Posts: 21053

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

One more celebration in BV and dragged for few weeks. This bday all singhs and shekhars together. LOL What a kismat of jagya, even after failing twice in marriage and its mostly his fault in the failure he is getting rista from respected families. This happens only in tv world.

I wanted Shiv's Bday party and see what they're giving?AngryAngry
I hate BV cvs for disappointing us all great timeAngry
SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Joined: 01 January 2013
Posts: 21053

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulasi14

Originally posted by nolla

Gals my comp is pis***ng me off! It is so slowOuchCry
sis my net is slow i am with uOuchCry

Sis, it'll be the case always in villages, so don't worrySmile


Edited by ananthesh - 28 June 2013 at 9:50am
nolla IF-Rockerz
nolla
nolla

Joined: 10 December 2012
Posts: 6743

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

One more celebration in BV and dragged for few weeks. This bday all singhs and shekhars together. LOL What a kismat of jagya, even after failing twice in marriage and its mostly his fault in the failure he is getting rista from respected families. This happens only in tv world.

When you say that, i feel disgusted that even think of a rista, of sanchi & jag. It is so unhealthy. Man he slept with anandi & now to think of him with sanchi? OMG!!!Dead
SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Joined: 01 January 2013
Posts: 21053

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Originally posted by Tulasi14


yes sis he can dance and def Sonia needs to buckle up and the comp is getting tough!
Sonia should use sid charm with some very classy slow romantic song.
[/QUOTE]

I agree to all my Sis'esHug
Our Siddy boy is a dancer nowEmbarrassed
nolla IF-Rockerz
nolla
nolla

Joined: 10 December 2012
Posts: 6743

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananthesh

Originally posted by nolla

Gals am around just trying something with the comp!
Don't leave, its time for our 4 stars now. wow we are all 4 here!Star

Wow, my wish came true today LOL

Hi Nolla, sheets and tulasi are u there still?Confused

Great naa?Big smileStar

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Siddharth Shukla - Take a bow baby!(Revived)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: Malika   Replies: 84   Views: 14431

Malika 84 14431 10 June 2013 at 5:13am by PhoenixRainbow
Siddharth Shukla prefer to be Romantic Hero on TV

Author: zan101   Replies: 2   Views: 2191

zan101 2 2191 18 March 2013 at 5:14am by -shivrajsid-
Good deeds of good people in our Society

Author: timepass   Replies: 3   Views: 911

timepass 3 911 09 April 2012 at 2:58pm by surabhi01

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index