Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla|Best Good looking Personality17AT (Page 47)

nolla IF-Rockerz
nolla
nolla

Joined: 10 December 2012
Posts: 6743

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananthesh

Originally posted by nolla

Originally posted by ananthesh

Yeah, and be seems to have lost weight, Embarrassed

Did you notice he was looking very lean in that cop costume?Tongue

And man he was dancing. Real dancing. He is no longer the stiff Sid b4 jdjBig smile

Wish I could see it in the promo tooConfused

My iPad is troubling me in loading itAngry

And on this side, its my comp that has decided to be slowAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SudHaVeN-

SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Joined: 01 January 2013
Posts: 20701

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
I'll ask some Qs which we play here,


What'll you do if Sid comes on a date with you?EmbarrassedWinkLOL
Answer me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nolla

nolla IF-Rockerz
nolla
nolla

Joined: 10 December 2012
Posts: 6743

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananthesh

Sis, how long can you stay here?

It's been a long time u, me, Sheets and tulasi sis chatted togetherConfused
Wish they could join usOuch

I have time today, so i can stay a bit longer.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SudHaVeN-

SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Joined: 01 January 2013
Posts: 20701

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nolla

Originally posted by ananthesh

Originally posted by nolla

And man he was dancing. Real dancing. He is no longer the stiff Sid b4 jdjBig smile

Wish I could see it in the promo tooConfused

My iPad is troubling me in loading itAngry

And on this side, its my comp that has decided to be slowAngryAngry

Gosh these comps and Lappys and iPads Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nolla

SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Joined: 01 January 2013
Posts: 20701

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nolla

Originally posted by ananthesh

Sis, how long can you stay here?

It's been a long time u, me, Sheets and tulasi sis chatted togetherConfused
Wish they could join usOuch

I have time today, so i can stay a bit longer.Big smile

Good.Tongue
I can stay for another one hourSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nolla

SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Joined: 01 January 2013
Posts: 20701

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
What's your answer for my Q?

You haven't answered meWink

My next Q,


Which actor you'll prefer with Sid in a dostana kind if movie? 
Sorry if you haven't watched it, dostana, it's a homosexual movieTongueWink

Shanky or gurmeet or Karsn wahi?LOL


Edited by ananthesh - 28 June 2013 at 7:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nolla

nolla IF-Rockerz
nolla
nolla

Joined: 10 December 2012
Posts: 6743

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananthesh

I'll ask some Qs which we play here,


What'll you do if Sid comes on a date with you?EmbarrassedWinkLOL
Answer me

I will just stare at him.EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SudHaVeN-

nolla IF-Rockerz
nolla
nolla

Joined: 10 December 2012
Posts: 6743

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananthesh

What's your answer for my Q?

You haven't answered meWink

My next Q,


Which actor you'll prefer with Sid in a dostana kind if movie? 
Sorry if you haven't watched it, dostana, it's a homosexual movieTongueWink

Shanky or gurmeet or Karsn wahi?LOL

Its funny but i will chose shankyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SudHaVeN-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Siddharth Shukla - Take a bow baby!(Revived)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: Malika   Replies: 84   Views: 14056

Malika 84 14056 10 June 2013 at 5:13am by PhoenixRainbow
Siddharth Shukla prefer to be Romantic Hero on TV

Author: zan101   Replies: 2   Views: 2136

zan101 2 2136 18 March 2013 at 5:14am by -shivrajsid-
Good deeds of good people in our Society

Author: timepass   Replies: 3   Views: 886

timepass 3 886 09 April 2012 at 2:58pm by surabhi01

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index