Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Siddharth Shukla|Best Good looking Personality17AT (Page 26)

geet005 IF-Sizzlerz
geet005
geet005

Joined: 22 August 2012
Posts: 24067

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananthesh

Originally posted by Sheetsden

Originally posted by ananthesh

I meant they're appreciating certain celebs and choreographer more,

That's what I said as biased
They appreciate sid too but don't give him more marks. Last week he definetely deserved more marks..

They'll give good marks only if he does jazz or salsaOuch
I think it is all preplanned and already fixedAngry

SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Joined: 01 January 2013
Posts: 20654

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geekee

Originally posted by ananthesh

I think if given a good story and director,
They'll set the screen on fire in a romantic serialDay DreamingDay Dreaming
but romantic serials will not work sudha
 
have u watched iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon was not able to get the TRPs
 
but I will also be very happy if they both work together in future


IPKKND had lot of fans, Kushi and Arnav roles were many people's favorite too.
divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 15871

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananthesh

Originally posted by Sheetsden

Originally posted by ananthesh

I meant they're appreciating certain celebs and choreographer more,

That's what I said as biased
They appreciate sid too but don't give him more marks. Last week he definetely deserved more marks..

They'll give good marks only if he does jazz or salsaOuch
I am very disappointed by remo choreographers, why cannot they dance on indian forms. Everytime it's aerial or comtemporary western forms..kids r good but again no innovation..it's the same lifts salsa everytime...
SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Joined: 01 January 2013
Posts: 20654

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geekee

Originally posted by ananthesh


They'll give good marks only if he does jazz or salsaOuch
I think it is all preplanned and already fixedAngry

Me tooAngry

IMO DD will win this season, I thinkCry
geet005 IF-Sizzlerz
geet005
geet005

Joined: 22 August 2012
Posts: 24067

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananthesh

Originally posted by geekee

Originally posted by ananthesh


They'll give good marks only if he does jazz or salsaOuch
I think it is all preplanned and already fixedAngry

Me tooAngry

IMO DD will win this season, I thinkCry
me too think so Angry
SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Joined: 01 January 2013
Posts: 20654

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Originally posted by ananthesh


They'll give good marks only if he does jazz or salsaOuch
I am very disappointed by remo choreographers, why cannot they dance on indian forms. Everytime it's aerial or comtemporary western forms..kids r good but again no innovation..it's the same lifts salsa everytime...


They stick to one style which yields them good marks, that's itAngry
geet005 IF-Sizzlerz
geet005
geet005

Joined: 22 August 2012
Posts: 24067

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananthesh

Originally posted by geekee

Originally posted by ananthesh

I think if given a good story and director,
They'll set the screen on fire in a romantic serialDay DreamingDay Dreaming
but romantic serials will not work sudha
 
have u watched iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon was not able to get the TRPs
 
but I will also be very happy if they both work together in future


IPKKND had lot of fans, Kushi and Arnav roles were many people's favorite too.
same will be if SY
divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 15871

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananthesh

Originally posted by geekee

Originally posted by ananthesh

I think if given a good story and director,
They'll set the screen on fire in a romantic serialDay DreamingDay Dreaming
but romantic serials will not work sudha
 
have u watched iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon was not able to get the TRPs
 
but I will also be very happy if they both work together in future


IPKKND had lot of fans, Kushi and Arnav roles were many people's favorite too.
More popular among youngsters that's why on IF it was number one show. I tried to see why it was so popular and it was boring for me...Arnav was a rude guy and weird too...it's not my cup of tea,,

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Siddharth Shukla - Take a bow baby!(Revived)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: Malika   Replies: 84   Views: 13938

Malika 84 13938 10 June 2013 at 5:13am by PhoenixRainbow
Siddharth Shukla prefer to be Romantic Hero on TV

Author: zan101   Replies: 2   Views: 2120

zan101 2 2120 18 March 2013 at 5:14am by -shivrajsid-
Good deeds of good people in our Society

Author: timepass   Replies: 3   Views: 883

timepass 3 883 09 April 2012 at 2:58pm by surabhi01

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index