India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Trp Blame Game

AshaNegiFan Goldie
AshaNegiFan
AshaNegiFan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Pleasant surprise that the TRp increased to 2.5, i can see a pattern that all the Zee shows Trps have increasedBig smile

This discussion has been going on since months that who is to be blamed for the low or high trips. I my opinion it's always the track that is responsible. People watch shows if they like the tracks, can connect to it. A show's story/plot should be good and if the people can relate to it obviously that show will rake in more TRP compared to a show who has unrealistic and pathetic tracks. 

You can't blame an actor or character entirely for the TRP game, coz it's the story that matters the most. Just because a soap opera has a famous actor doesn't mean that, that particular show will get 4+

THis has been proved, for ex. Sanaya Irani's show has trips 0.6-8, Gurmeet and Kratika couldn't bring in  a lot of trps for PV, Rati Pandeys presence couldn't set the trips soaring in HD

No matter what kind of actors there are the track, storyline and plot has to be good.

This week's trp is team effort, it is always for a show. I think the audience are liking ArVi scenes and them being for each other's support, Onir's revealation is a  key thing, it looks like Onir's "kurbaani" has worked and surprisingly last week's epos were fast paced no dragging at all!!
All the Archu-Purvi scenes, ArVi scenes, Soham-purvi bonding has definitely proved to be a success

Last week has awesome performances from Asha, Ankita, Hiten, Ankit, Shakti, RD…

I would like to finnish my post by saying that if the track is good trps will be high automatically, now the CVs need to show Arjun-Ovi divorce, ArVi reunion and concentrate on Soham, Teju…

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vasu_2013SaifliciousCherry-BlossomaathyaTanyazashfaque2012

AshaNegiFan Goldie
AshaNegiFan
AshaNegiFan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Big smile
ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
So True. Completely agree with U. Very good analysis of everything.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFan

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
A topic on trps is already opened here

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3643827

Plss discuss all TRP related things in above post only ...

All similar topics discussing Trps will b closed since one post is enough for all the TRP wars

**Topic closed
PR Dev team

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top