India-Forums

Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai
Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

TRP of HW-0.5 (Page 2)

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
its because PH can not involve themselves in the decisions of a channel. No right is being given to them.

Also i was watching sbs today and they were saying that purvi's young daughter will look alike archana...i mean how can this be possible. Its an imaginary thing. I should laugh or cry at ekta's funda.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwetha-

-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Yes, PR is gonna to take 20 yrs leap and ankita will play double role.

An article also came that ritvik and asha will quit PR as they don't want to play old aged role & in fact good decision.

One more article that zee will PR, if it does not take leap & if TRP does not increase.

Is leap always a solution?? Why don't they give good tracks without taking leap??? Its no more pavitra and have become apavitra rishta.

Any how, Iam happy that I have quitted watching this show 2 yrs back.
Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
omg double role n a 20 years leap...Really????...i mean i want to know who are the people watching the show right now...god what is this...

But ok now focus on housewife

Non primetime 0.5 trp show= primetime 1.0 trp show(even with promos or no promos)

Even if channel ends HW then too i will be happy as HW has played a fair game with no support.
-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.singh

omg double role n a 20 years leap...Really????...i mean i want to know who are the people watching the show right now...god what is this...

But ok now focus on housewife

Non primetime 0.5 trp show= primetime 1.0 trp show(even with promos or no promos)

Even if channel ends HW then too i will be happy as HW has played a fair game with no support.

Yes sonali, leap is confirmed for PR. It is completely crap.Dead

PV-2 with promos and repeat epi is fully flop.

Yes, u are right and HW without Prime time and promos has really played fair game & atleast cheater zee shd recognise it.

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
i wish my mausi ji get sense n stop watching PR and uttran.

-Shwetha-

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Only if Zee promotes the show, they show would get better ratings.

-Shwetha-

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
zeetv has revamped show without promos...now who will take the responsibility to tell the indians and inform them about new tracks...should i go to every home i know and ask others to inform their people

Its all so disgusting. Zee should have a reality checkup. I mean in which world they live. Can't they live practically
-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.singh

i wish my mausi ji get sense n stop watching PR and uttran.

Sonali, suggest naa... ask them to leave those crap serials.

Instead sitting silent is more better than watching PR. Actually starting 1+ next 5 yr+next 18 yrs+now 20 yrs=44 yrs leap. then what is the age of archana???LOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index