Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Yah...Surya n Jalal are poles apart character...but I think Surya is a very nice guy...he loves Jodha...does not feel lust for her after all . 
@ vandana73:-  So rightly said, Surya may bend to the elements but Jalal stands firm. Maybe this means when the time comes for the marriage & even after marriage there will be lots of opposition but Jalal will stand firm through the storm. 
allseasonrain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After all he is akbar... thats why he stands high before nature too
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

Yah...Surya n Jalal are poles apart character...but I think Surya is a very nice guy...he loves Jodha...does not feel lust for her after all . 

While Surya is a very nice guy, what he feels for Jodha is definitely lust. Why, you ask? Because you cannot fall for a person after about one meeting. The idea of of 'Love at first sight' is a myth. It's always lust at first sight. While Surya's lust or infatuation for Jodha is termed love, Jalal's lust is more blatant. Therein lies the contrast between them. Surya has convinced himself of his undying love for Jodha, after meeting her once or twice. While Jalal is clearly aware that what he feels is lust. Jalal is more mature after all. ðŸ˜‰
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
exactly.

i find the whole idea of love at first sight,nonsensical.

Because at the first sight,one gets attracted to the person.Unless,one feels attracted,one cant fall in love.

But attraction,in what sense is left to the person,may it be looks or the way he/she talks or whatever.

But at first sight,its obviously lust and not love.

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Stargirl06

While Surya is a very nice guy, what he feels for Jodha is definitely lust. Why, you ask? Because you cannot fall for a person after about one meeting. The idea of of 'Love at first sight' is a myth. It's always lust at first sight. While Surya's lust or infatuation for Jodha is termed love, Jalal's lust is more blatant. Therein lies the contrast between them. Surya has convinced himself of his undying love for Jodha, after meeting her once or twice. While Jalal is clearly aware that what he feels is lust. Jalal is more mature after all. ðŸ˜‰

My god ! How can you even say that it's lust at first sight always ? ðŸ˜ē
It's only true for a KIND of people...who just notices someone's physical aspects...not for all .
Love at first sight can actually happen , you find it untrue ? That's totally fine mate ! ðŸ˜†
I sincerely hope and think it's not ONLY lust for Jodha that is now in heart of Jalal . ðŸĪĒ
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: starsanjana

absolutely agree

Hi Fatima. ðŸ˜Š
You agree with what or whom ? ðŸ˜•
I'm staying away from this controversy. Because some times love is intermingled with lust, that it's difficult to segregate one from the other , n also at other times love can be absolutely pure , untarnished with physical lust , sort of devotion + respect. In my opinion that's the p\true form of love. 
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree there is a difference between love and lust, both can happen at first sight, my belief.

I didn't quite understand, how did Jalal brave the elements, you mean he stood firm when the sudden storm happened? Suryabhan didn't bend to the elements, he stooped to pick up someone's dupatta, that was gallant of him, I thought.

Also, liking this Akbar :) the real Akbar was supposedly short, pudgy and much older than Jodha.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^ i read it somewhere that he was younger than her ðŸĪŠ