Tohru
Tohru

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Reshmi-

Originally posted by Tohru

Originally posted by spdp

Thohru,

Here is the link:
http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.com/2013/06/trp-grp-ratings-from-16th-june-2013-to.html?m=1

It is 0.5, apart from this it is on TAM website & TC as well!

IF sometimes misses shows, they have missed dknsk earlier as well!
MODs should bring this to notice when article comes out. They can still add it!

We are still in Sony's 'well & good' bracket of 0.5,0.6,0.7.
:)

thanks for the link Smile
but still 0.5 Dead i am so upset why they ruin the show  Ouch
sony tv Angry Censored

Viewers didnt get attracted to groom swap and the manipulation drama which followed it. The damage is already done. Now as a last attempt they are introducing many new tracks. Lets see what will happen.

i've no objection on the swap marrige it is still bearable then other force marriges going on tv
its channel greed for trps intefearing in CVs story & they keep changing it
the most illogical step killing madhav character they ruin the concept & show for trps
i'm so upset & worried for somya now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessglorypallavi25

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by spdp

Thohru,

Here is the link:
http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.com/2013/06/trp-grp-ratings-from-16th-june-2013-to.html?m=1

It is 0.5, apart from this it is on TAM website & TC as well!

IF sometimes misses shows, they have missed dknsk earlier as well!
MODs should bring this to notice when article comes out. They can still add it!

We are still in Sony's 'well & good' bracket of 0.5,0.6,0.7.
:)

thanks for the link Smile
but still 0.5 Dead i am so upset why they ruin the show  Ouch
sony tv Angry Censored

Viewers didnt get attracted to groom swap and the manipulation drama which followed it. The damage is already done. Now as a last attempt they are introducing many new tracks. Lets see what will happen.

i've no objection on the swap marrige it is still bearable then other force marriges going on tv
the most illogical step killing madhav character they ruin the concept & show for trps

Whatever we witnessed on DKNSK so far is illogical. So, i'm expecting Madhav to return as another character. There isnt much time left for the show, the end is almost confirmed. And Somya will be back on another show very soon after DKNSK.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

navyaloverLovlyfairy_suzygirlrashvin

ratij Newbie
ratij
ratij

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Cry
rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
TFS.
hmmm nothing new in TRP of khubsurath...
well the show is already a huge blunder and nothing can be done on this now as it v'll be off air either. only thing is the current track is far better, fascinating and logical than d previous one.
I wish to see Somya in a better show in near future and certainly she will be rocking soon with a bang.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

navyaloversomyanavyaLovlyfairy_-Reshmi-

.Simran. Senior Member
.Simran.
.Simran.

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Tfs...
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged

@ Tohru:  

Lets assume we could forgive one mistake ...the SWAP.  But everything after that  was dissappointing . all that Daadi ka Drama was super annoying. It almost felt like Madhav needed dadi's help to bond with aradhya.  Why the Hell Cvs dint show Aradhya And Madhav falling in love gradually ..like in other stories.

There could have been a separation track with  loads of potential .  Madhav could have sent her away to her parents saying he did not want to force a relation on her. Love blossoming again.   The jealousy track could have been something natural, not orchestrated by Daadi. Some random fan who is a real fan , and Aradhya gets green with envy.Confused

They chose to skip sooo many tracks within 10 episodes of confession the hero is dead. Thats what surprises me. They were in a hurry to kill Maadhav.They Just rushed.

Maybe they did this 
 to cater to some people who demanded a new lead.Dead

Edited by arunima_LUIT - 01 July 2013 at 7:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princessgloryTohrupallavi25

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Whatever we witnessed on DKNSK so far is illogical. So, i'm expecting Madhav to return as another character. There isnt much time left for the show, the end is almost confirmed. And Somya will be back on another show very soon after DKNSK.Smile

Hey , I want to tell I have loved reading your posts earlier in the forum. I am surprised when You say u expect Madhav's return. Even his son is dead ...Ouch Dont you think it would be even more illogical ...a madhav look alike , Doctor sahab and Aaradhya??  I think CVs thought Trps were low coz of ugly Madhav ...CryCry  and they are now trying a fair lead trackLOL

-Reshmi-pallavi25

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_LUIT

Hey , I want to tell I have loved reading your posts earlier in the forum. I am surprised when You say u expect Madhav's return. Even his son is dead ...Ouch Dont you think it would be even more illogical ...a madhav look alike , Doctor sahab and Aaradhya??  I think CVs thought Trps were low coz of ugly Madhav ...CryCry  and they are now trying a fair lead trackLOL

ThanksEmbarrassed Yeah, its more illogical if Madhav's look alike make an entry and i dont want something like that to happen on the show. The CVs of DKNSK are experts in opting illogical tracks, so got a feel that we will witness that too on the show. I dont think Madhav's character was removed to get high ratings. If they were aiming TRPs, they would have dragged the death track and showed Aradhya n Periwals crying non stop for few episodes. Heroine crying buckets holding hubby's dead body n all will help shows to gain more ratings. Since the show's end is almost confirmed, TRPs isnt a valid reason to end the main lead's charcter. So maybe Madhav will return Confused and we will get a final triangle before the show's end. Its really difficult to guess what the CVs are planningLOL

Lovlyfairy_rashvin

Go to top