India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Female Avatar-doubt topic

Joyel IF-Dazzler
Joyel
Joyel

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged

1.)  Did Mahadev take any female avatar just like Mohini form of Mahavishnu?

2.)   Demon Durgasur and Manushyasur were to be killed only by female Goddess Parvati.My question is why could Mahavishnu takes his Mohini form of Avatar to kill these demons instead of the help from goddess Parvati.Whether this incident already fixed by destiny?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Doubts & discussions about Lord Shiva

you can go to this link.. and ask any of your questions dear..
you will surely be answered :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JoyelProud-India

Joyel IF-Dazzler
Joyel
Joyel

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged

@reeti.poly

what about the second question related to mahavishnu.?Smile

Proud-India

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joyel

@reeti.poly

what about the second question related to mahavishnu.?Smile

All the doubts can posted in that thread. Even if it is related to to Vishnuji, Brhmaji, etc. That thread is not limited to doubts of only Shivji. There is no descrimination.

Edited by mnx12 - 27 June 2013 at 1:43am

JoyelProud-India

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
there you will find all the doubts and discussions.. you can ask... may be they will answer.. and I think they will answer.. as it is this show's doubts and discussions thread and vishnu jee is also a part of our show 

JoyelProud-India

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Oh meenu di u hv already posted what i thought :) :P :P .. yeah.. same thought Tongue

mnx12Proud-India

Joyel IF-Dazzler
Joyel
Joyel

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Dear mnx and reeti.poly.

I have already posted some doubts in discussion thread which i didn't get any response from the members.And one important fact is that only few of them visits this discussion thread,so i decided to post such doubts in public main forum which some of them will notice such doubts and may reply which is to be true in the case i already asked about the doubt of King cobra of MahavishnuLOL yesterday and I got many response from the public.

If u know such answers please post it here.

so mnx and reeti.poly pls post the answers here and then u can lock this thread after getting approppriate answers from other members if they know such answers.Smile

Edited by Joyel - 27 June 2013 at 2:17am

Proud-India

varaali IF-Dazzler
varaali
varaali

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joyel

1.)  Did Mahadev take any female avatar just like Mohini form of Mahavishnu?

2.)   Demon Durgasur and Manushyasur were to be killed only by female Goddess Parvati.My question is why could Mahavishnu takes his Mohini form of Avatar to kill these demons instead of the help from goddess Parvati.Whether this incident already fixed by destiny?Confused

I have an answer to your question No.1. This is a very interesting story, one of Lord Shiva's several leelas and set in a place called Tiruchirapalli in Tamil Nadu.

There was once a lady belonging to the vaishya (trading / merchant) community. Her daughter, who was living in a nearby village was in advanced state of pregnancy and the news came to her that the daughter had developed labour pains. The mother immediately started her journey towards her daughter's house. But soon it started raining heavily and when the mother came to the banks of  Kaveri, the river was in a state of flood. 

As many would be knowing, the River Kaveri is at its broadest in this region.

It was near impossible for the mother to cross the river. An ardent devotee of Lord Shiva, she prayed to the Great Lord for a miracle.

Meanwhile, the daughter, who was still waiting for her mother, fainted due to the severity of labour pains. But just before fainting, she was relieved to see her mother walking through the door and helping her through the delivery.

The next morning, when the rains subsided, the mother came rushing to the daughter's house, only to find that the daughter had already given birth. She apologized for not being present to help her daughter, but the daughter insisted that she (the mother) had indeed been present and it was she who had helped her through the delivery.

The mother was puzzled, since she had spent the night across the  river, unable to cross it. So who could it have been who came in the guise of  the mother?

No prizes for guessing the answer.

There is a temple for Lord Shiva here (in Tiruchirapalli) where He is known as Tayumavar (One who took the form of a mother). In Sanskrit, his name is Matrubhuteshwar.

Edited by varaali - 27 June 2013 at 2:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.JoyelSurya_krsnbhaktProud-India

Go to top