Qubool Hai

Qubool Hai Trps (Rise Up) (Page 4)

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

I hope the internet fanbase understands now that the TRP audience loves melodrama. 

But Vicky...last week was AsYa romance and everyone was expecting the nikah finally! We had two super positive promos also. Do you have the breakdown by any chance?

Alongwith AsYa romance, you had Tannu's and Razia's plotting and planning as well. Look, the audience loves AsYa and that is why they sit pretty on your montage - but to keep the cliffhanger quotient , we need challenges to their love- be it Tanveer, Razia, Ayaan or Gaffur. We detest Tanveer but that scumbag works for ratings because we love to hate vamps. I don't have the breakdown because am not in office. So, i cannot be definite about this week. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12Livingfreeviya.mallik4eva

Khilonaa IF-Sizzlerz
Khilonaa
Khilonaa

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by niki_12

I hope the internet fanbase understands now that the TRP audience loves melodrama. 

But Vicky...last week was AsYa romance and everyone was expecting the nikah finally! We had two super positive promos also. Do you have the breakdown by any chance?

Alongwith AsYa romance, you had Tannu's and Razia's plotting and planning as well. Look, the audience loves AsYa and that is why they sit pretty on your montage - but to keep the cliffhanger quotient , we need challenges to their love- be it Tanveer, Razia, Ayaan or Gaffur. We detest Tanveer but that scumbag works for ratings because we love to hate vamps. I don't have the breakdown because am not in office. So, i cannot be definite about this week. 

True. But Can You Give TRPS Breakdown
Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Last weeks trps were because in the first half it was Zoya going through 'pain' to prove a point , she got one up over Tannu.

Then it was all the build up to the nikah and the will it or won't it curiosity.

The best IMO was ofc the brilliant confrontation on Friday between Asad and Zoya and then Dilshad and Asad.

I think it was Tannu less and the drama more. Tannu brings the drama, as in she is responsible for it. But the way the drama affects Asad and Zoya is what people enjoy. 

People love angsty, pining lovers I think. And we can have angst only with Tannu around. 

She's only a medium, if Asad and Zoya arent what they are then it would not be as successful. 

Edited by Rockerchic - 27 June 2013 at 2:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12...Tanu...MoronsKiMallikaviya.mallik4evaGoodyTwoShoes

Khilonaa IF-Sizzlerz
Khilonaa
Khilonaa

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Welcomeall
awesome IF-Rockerz
awesome
awesome

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
yupieeeParty
afsuu IF-Rockerz
afsuu
afsuu

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
yehhh
thnxx

4 u
viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockerchic

Last weeks trps were because in the first half it was Zoya going through 'pain' to prove a point , she got one up over Tannu.

Then it was all the build up to the nikah and the will it or won't it curiosity.

The best IMO was ofc the brilliant confrontation on Friday between Asad and Zoya and then Dilshad and Asad.

I think it was Tannu less and the drama more. Tannu brings the drama, as in she is responsible for it. But the way the drama affects Asad and Zoya is what people enjoy. 

People love angsty, pining lovers I think. And we can have angst only with Tannu around. 

She's only a medium, if Asad and Zoya arent what they are then it would not be as successful. 

Agree. Any drama around Asad and Zoya has proved to bring trps. Ex. The week of Zoya's almost deportation and the dramatic airport proposal of Asad and the dilshaad-shireen drama. Though all this drama was directly because of tanu and Razia's vampish acts, we saw less of them in the actual episodes. That week QH was #2.

I must say the drama last week was very high. I was disgusted but still could not help but be eager for Friday's episode.

Anyways, happy for QH team. They do deserve it.
Khilonaa IF-Sizzlerz
Khilonaa
Khilonaa

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
qh rocks

Go to top