TRP rating dependent on General viewers not by fansWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samrata-Addictz

Samrata-Addictz IF-Rockerz
Samrata-Addictz
Samrata-Addictz

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing,i thought those Ravya scene brought decent TRPWink

well, it deserve TRP ,how its possible a wife ask the help from her husband 's EX 
Sarita part were ruined day by day.CV's  now make sarita as  puppet on Divya's hand ,Sorry to say Sarita have no brain at all ,she did whatever Divya ask to do Ouch...
i really love shristhy as sarita ,but  the track went too illogical ,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SuJi.

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

Had been tightly busy the entire week and didn't even have the time to catch up the show thru the week and to come to forum! I agree the show has lost charm. I mean there is nothing to keep the viewer hooked! They are relying on a loose thread of 'Who's remarriage would it be?' factor to keep the viewers hooked on. But its definitely not working. Feeling bad for all the actors involved. Each and every actor in the show is excellent! From the leads to side characters all are superb! And still the show is getting such poor ratings! This only shows that people have lost interest completely! The PH needs to buck up now and show things that would interest the viewers. There are certain shows which gather momentum only once the real stuff begins...but here, even after Divya coming in to Raj's house, things have not improved. Basically i feel that the PH had something else in mind (RaVya) and the channel wanted something else (SaRa...just so that audience' don't go away...i mean they wanted to play safe by doing this kind of PV rather than promoting thrid angle coming in) and the end result is what we have in front of us.  The concept did seem refreshing at first. Because usually we see the ex- factor turning negative. Here rather Divs is selflessly giving away her love! But now, things are not improving.

The channel and the makers should steer clear away from seasons if possibly because they just dont know how to handle things!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index