Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed
Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

TRP - 0.9 (Page 3)

deepa1122 IF-Stunnerz
deepa1122
deepa1122

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Same here din raat Sarita Sarita 
Don't the cvs know who the main actter actress is ? 
How can people connect to a male lead if his role is like pole walking here and there lifeless he was like this for 10 yrs?

Don't the ph and cvs read what the viewers are writing?

Still showing sartias Rona dhona 

Wake up guys show young raj and Divya otherwise only viewers who are diehard Rubina and Karan will be watching this show 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuMG4eversuhanakktashna26goolab

premvahini Senior Member
premvahini
premvahini

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
  Inn my mind the Concept of the   Premika helping  the wife to gain husband's love is not touching anyones heart . If they had to show this concept they should have first build up the storey and emotions  on both ends  shown avalid and better reason for separation of lovers as well as   show how Raj had no choice but to marry  ans show how DIvya had no choive but to leave  the city and  the reasons for no contact between the two lovers .   After few months in Bombay they could have shown Divya had tried to get in touch with RaJ  ( so either could not get in touch or camre to know that he had married)  , after her return  she comes to know that he had not moved on  so tries to help the situation but not by staying in the same house crap . 
  After seeing the first Promo pictures I for some reason  wanted Rubina  to have taken Shrist 's role  then we as  Rubina fan could have seen  future  for the  , creatives definitely should have shown the base storey and connections first  rather than jumpto the 10 year leap .
  This fairy god mother thing is not working and also becuase even creatives are not sure  if they want Raj to be with Div or Shris .
  Now I don't even know if this  storey line can be fixed in any way or not --- becuase atleast I am  not able to connect with it at all .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuMG4everboogleashna26deepa1122goolab

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premvahini

Inn my mind the Concept of the   Premika helping  the wife to gain husband's love is not touching anyones heart . If they had to show this concept they should have first build up the storey and emotions  on both ends  shown avalid and better reason for separation of lovers as well as   show how Raj had no choice but to marry  ans show how DIvya had no choive but to leave  the city and  the reasons for no contact between the two lovers .   After few months in Bombay they could have shown Divya had tried to get in touch with RaJ  ( so either could not get in touch or camre to know that he had married)  , after her return  she comes to know that he had not moved on  so tries to help the situation but not by staying in the same house crap . 
  After seeing the first Promo pictures I for some reason  wanted Rubina  to have taken Shrist 's role  then we as  Rubina fan could have seen  future  for the  , creatives definitely should have shown the base storey and connections first  rather than jumpto the 10 year leap .
  This fairy god mother thing is not working and also becuase even creatives are not sure  if they want Raj to be with Div or Shris .
  Now I don't even know if this  storey line can be fixed in any way or not --- becuase atleast I am  not able to connect with it at all .

Biggest mistake there is no backstory on the characters.. so can we related.. we only assume things.. this must have happen.. also it is one side story of Sarita..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa1122goolab

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya-kk

This was bound to happen only watching this show for Karan and ruby why why the cvs are bent on showing sarita saritas. Roma dhona all the time

They are not using the actors great tallent properly
Rubina is made into a fashion doll
Karan's character raj is spineless mute katputli
The male and female leads are supposed to be strong upholding the morals etc
Raj -- fine he does not love sarita but for the last 10 yrs just ignore her as if she was a mannequin he still could have cared for her he is being caring only because he is told to do that by divya

For gods sake how can one ignore some one living in ur house 10 yrs------ theeead is. Lifeless pole walking around like a zombie

At least we get to see Rubina in Beautifull outfits along with her great acting

if you make two lead of the show villains.. without any explantion or half baked story line of their actiions how are people going to connect..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goolab

goolab IF-Addictz
goolab
goolab

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Yea no surprise story stupied now we will see raj cook food for sarita
What is this the writer don't no what he doing now wait going more down
Raj nothing in this show divya more stupied with her plan sorry to say that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

II.Samrata.II

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Originally posted by Soniaman

Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Originally posted by Soniaman

No surprise...it deserves this...
I hope makers take lessons from it...
By taking actors previously record you cannot show crap...

Sonia u were right. It gets under 1!

afsu do you think this storyline gets good trp???i felt bad for actors who work hard for this crap storyline and channel...

hmm a show which can't clarify its concept in 1 & half months time can't do good. And the way they are focusing Sarita only and making Raj and Divya side character isn't working.
No show can't do good by neglecting leads. They better show Divya more from now. Otherwise TRP will be 0.
Because Rubi fans won't watch it. And CVs should know that they have no new viewers. There are 3 categories of viewers who watch PV2.
1. Rubi fans(but they are loosing interest as Rubi isn't getting enough screen space)
2. Karan fans( they are also loosing interest as the story isn't developing well and Raj has become a spineless character)
3. PV1 fans(they left watching it I am sure)
so if it continues then after some weeks TRP will go under 0.5.

Completly agree wth Ur POv Smile
PV1 Fans nt following PV 2 Smile
no OffenceSmile

Edited by abhiya_crazyluv - 28 June 2013 at 3:54am
Aishuuu. IF-Addictz
Aishuuu.
Aishuuu.

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Every week are more and more less LOL And it doesn't surprise me !! Hope that will wake CV's and they will be able to see that their idea of showing only Sari isn't working ! Smile Raj and Divu's POVs aren't showed ...every week Ravya's scenes become less , no past story ...that's why the TRP's are less ! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuMG4everashna26

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Aishu you really think the TRP will get lower than this.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index