India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

TRP 2.5 [increased] (Page 3)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Well done PR ...Big improvement in TRPs ...

Parties in this show and all the slappings do work wonders .Onir not being a devil but a mahaan devta  was also liked ...

Arjun is a good person who was manipulated by these two girls to do some very wrong things ...but Onir is also a very shareef person and what he is doing for his wife is just fantastic and also it makes you feel so sorry for him.

Edited by Tanyaz - 27 June 2013 at 1:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaifliciousParinConnects

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ragul.karly

even ankita returning didnt get this much trps. now people wants only to see onir and not archana and surely not arvi

I think the TRPs have stabilized since Ankita's come back.Things are looking up for this show now .The day she came back TRP was 2.3 .( without any promos or any publicity .)

..Last week also, the way she slapped Onir was the highlight of the show ...

Yesterday's show was also good ..I hope it gets good numbers ...I am a little worried though , how some people will react to a mother getting her daughter divorced ..I think it was a very good scene but many people think in a different way ..
I think Archana's coming back is bringing life back in the show ..Of course the whole thing is a team effort first ... it's just that Archana's character is a very loved one ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 27 June 2013 at 1:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaifliciousParinConnects

SimplyAshVikian IF-Sizzlerz
SimplyAshVikian
SimplyAshVikian

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Great Trps  increased nice improvement

to sum it all audience don't like dragging ...if you drag and drag trps will decrease

last week everything happened smoothly no dragging onir's truth comming out ,archana slapping him arjun's slap,purvi and archana milan ,then onirs mahan plan arjun and purvi scene all was enough for the audience to stay and watch 

Not a single person turning to be positive do not attribute to trp ...all this things also happened with it and its the main puller and which is not to be forgotten Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Nice, for Arvi reunion all other characters are working over time LOL

Archana, Onir, Ovi...excellent performances

Edited by SudhaSangeet - 27 June 2013 at 1:56am

ashfaque2012

Rati_KiDeewani Newbie
Rati_KiDeewani
Rati_KiDeewani

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by ragul.karly

even ankita returning didnt get this much trps. now people wants only to see onir and not archana and surely not arvi

I think the TRPs have stabilized since Ankita's come back.Things are looking up for this show now .The day she came back TRP was 2.3 .( without any promos or any publicity .)

..Last week also, the way she slapped Onir was the highlight of the show ...

Yesterday's show was also good ..I hope it gets good numbers ...I am a little worried though , how some people will react to a mother getting her daughter divorced ..I think it was a very good scene but many people think in a different way ..
I think Archana's coming back is bringing life back in the show ..Of course the whole thing is a team effort first ... it's just that Archana's character is a very loved one ...

archana came back long ago dunno y it didnt bring life in past weeksConfusedLOL,nw d story is heading properly every main chtr r getting proper screen space armaan ,arvi,soham,savita ,onir

Edited by Rati_KiDeewani - 27 June 2013 at 1:58am
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
If you analyse the daily TRPs , the numbers were good when she came back and when she has important scenes ... ...

Of course they are not  all that high ...I think her come back should have been promoted ...But her character 's come back has put life in the show .

Look at this week, it is so good and most of it was all about that big party ...The fair thing is to give credit to the team and not just one character here ...I personally feel that Archana is a popular character and the show does well when she takes charge ...

However I also feel that Onir is also liked more as a positive character and not as negative character ...as he was 2 weeks ago ( the TRps were down then ) .

ShaktifanSwati

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rati_KiDeewani

[

archana came back long ago dunno y it didnt bring life in past weeksConfusedLOL,nw d story is heading properly every main chtr r getting proper screen space armaan ,arvi,soham,savita ,onir

Maybe I am saying this because I am her fan  LOL..

.Anyway, let's wait and watch...Coming  time will tell .Again I will say it is team effort but some characters are very popular with the majority and Archana  is one of them in this show ...

I am just happy that after Ankita's come back , the numbers are looking good ...Smile
Maybe TRPs are high because they did not show that much of Gauri ...LOL

Edited by Tanyaz - 27 June 2013 at 2:03am

Saiflicious

Pihu.k11 IF-Rockerz
Pihu.k11
Pihu.k11

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Lol.. I knew it.. If d trp increases all d credit either wud go to Armaan o Onir.. N if it wud hav been low than all d credits wud go to Arvi.. Embarrassed

Onir go ahead.. Reunite #Arvi.. Ur doin a great Job Big smile Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aathyaprityy89peachesnplumsHuma-

Go to top