PR TRR this week 2.5:Mod note pg7 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by arvifanalways

How can I forget that Arjun slapping Onir hard was also last week, I enjoyed that episode thoroughly πŸ˜ƒ... Maza aa Gaya πŸ˜†

I am totally forget to mention this, After all Arjun very hard slapping  onir.πŸ˜†Thank U for remind this.
audience are liking a positive onir. im sure trp will rise more when purvi comes to know the truth. then purvi should slap everyone for slapping onir. especially arjun as he had no rights to slap him.
Very happy for increased Trps ,of course it's a team effort but we should not forget if audience
Gets to see what they want to see in the show ,the Trps will automatically increase.secondly 
Story moving towards ArVi reunion is also working in favour of TRPs.

Originally posted by vandithajeru

audience are liking a positive onir. im sure trp will rise more when purvi comes to know the truth. then purvi should slap everyone for slapping onir. especially arjun as he had no rights to slap him.

I agreee
Nw audience want to c hw onir sacrifize reveal infront of purvi n whole pr member dos insulted him in party n after party...dey wanted to c hw all begginggg forgiveness from onir specialy spinless arjun...wen spinless arjun knw the real truth abt onir I deffo tell u he never shw his face in his mirror...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

also he fill shame on himself hw he a shamless husband...never full full his hubby duty towards his wife ovi...always hurt her direct n indirect...😑😑😑

nw just wait n watch...Arovi divorce not happen n also our punir get back with pari... πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Originally posted by preranaapar

Arvi reuniun track is working wowww

Arvi is d trp gainer and its proved,whenever PR is in bad condition dis dumb ZEE uses 
Arvi and increase the TRP.

Hope Arvi Marraige jaldi se ho...

Arvi Rocksss as always.

Arvi is d true and real face of the PR.

Arvi forever and ever...

Awesome post πŸ‘
if v c last week so much armann/arvi.,

archu's party., armaan dance,arvi's rain seq.,arjun bombard slap 2 onir.,ppl loves to c end of compromise marriageπŸ˜›.,ppl loves 2 armaan and deir kids happy and arvi 2gether vid deir daughter pariπŸ˜›

ArVi awl the Way So even mango people Lovin Arvi reunion Track  πŸ˜›
wait and watch πŸ₯±

Trp increased well Yeh tu Hona hi tha people liking  end of deal wala n mahanta wala rishta :D Edited by abeera66 - 10 years ago