Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
LOl do you even take Kamaal Khan seriously? 
He is a nobody. Don't give him that much bhav.
i am so mad for Dhanush now, after this film, is dat nw i wana watch all his tamil films too, irrespective of d fact that i wont understand d language.
the way he potrayed kundan, its just rude to not admit that, we dint have a crush at him.. i def am a Dhuanh's fan now.. splendid job..
-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dhanush is an awesome actor! He gave unbeleivable performance  in his bollywood debut!!!👏 The movie " Raanjhana " is ofcourse one of the best ever!!! 😊
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm yet to watch Dhanush's acting but I really like him from whatever I've read and heard about the guy. He sounds very simple and grounded
This guy is shit. Even KRK is better than him on screen. Lacks any screen presence or any ability to act. COMPLETELY OVERRATED.
..Chandni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

You know what is the best part? Audience is willing to embrace you if you have talent to offer - its ok if you are no Hrithik or Clint Eastwood- be honest with your work and tell us a story and we are gonna love you! Dhanush is that kind of a guy and i am more of a fan of him as a person than an actor. 

TFS.:-)

^^ AMEN to that   I completely agree.  The word  " unconventional "  hero just got given a new meaning  < 3  
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Chand_Ni

^^ AMEN to that   I completely agree.  The word  " unconventional "  hero just got given a new meaning  < 3  

It did.What actors like Irrfan Khan , Manoj Bajpai , Nawaaz flagged off, Dhanush took that a step ahead. Maybe we can see a day when both good-looking actors and the unconventional looking actors can be on the same bar.😊