Qubool Hai

Inefficiency or over ambitious

Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I feel that Gul Khan forgot to be efficient and got carried away with artistic juices.  Her much publicized Ajmer track was difficult to complete.  It is month of June when even a idiot knows the heat and hot winds are absolutely unbearable in Rajasthan.  She pushed her actors and crew to exhaustion and sickness by making them work in these conditions.  I must commend the dedication of these people that they are still plugging along working their buts off.

Or gul khan is overambitious and wanted to prove that she capable of making movie quality tracks and scenes.  I must say she is good at what she does but considering the intensely hot time of the year she should have kept her ambition in check. 

I hope Ajmer track means tan veers truth comes out otherwise I will be very disappointed despite the commendable acting by ksg and sj.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i agree with u to some extent.but the heat was not the sole reason of not completing the shoots.becoz inspite of the hot weather,they shooted the scenes.main reason was they couldnt shoot in ajmer sharif due to large crowd as the people go to ajmersharif to takeblessings,so that place is quite croweded  the whole year.so gul cant do anything about it.she has to shoot here in mumbai.the whole qh team working hard for us.so atleast appreciate their hardwork ,
Tv_wale_babu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Agree... if ajmer helps the story move - it's worth it... but if it's just going to be a drag... then it's such a waste ðŸ˜­
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shootings happen in the worst of weathers, on snow caps, in heat, in rain and so on. I feel bad for both Karan and Surbhi because they were ill, but the fact that they themselves shot for it without complains prove how they understand the needs of their job. Gul is just trying to make the beginning of their reunion and the pain of their separation look more intense by making it look more authentic and beautiful, which is not wrong at all. They could not complete shoot for various reasons, which had very less to do with the weather.  Edited by Ankita.M - 10 years ago
pkaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree and disagree with you on this...every situation has 2 aspects to it...

Though I completely agree and appreciate with the QH team in putting in extra efforts to cope up with the unexpected hick up in the Outdoor track... and 4lions delaying the Ajmer track to ensure there is seamless flow of the daily soap...

I also strongly agree that Planning an outdoor shoot in this wrong weather in the wrong location... even I've been wondering "What were u thinking!!"

Guess some miscalculation happened some place...

But give the team a break... as long as we get our daily dose of Asya and the story is moving ahead. Lets just enjoy it