India-Forums

Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai
Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

Chitrasi khaniyas WIFE?

simidhillon89 Groupbie
simidhillon89
simidhillon89

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
I know it sounds weird but I feel like khaniya is lost son of shaktidam head, sorry forgot his name, it's getting pretty obvious khaniya was either adopted or somehow lost from his real family, but back to my point of chitrasi, since her character is shown she doesn't act like the daughter of the house but more like the daughter in law. I'm guessing very young child marriage of khaniya and chitrasi. Anyone agree or disagree?? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ak75

ak75 IF-Sizzlerz
ak75
ak75

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
ShockedOuchConfused I hope not...Child marriage stuff is outdated and done with...
Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Kanny father's name is Siddheshwar singh

Even i feel it was a child marriage but can't say is as the truth is not out and according to the articles it was told that kanhaiya ir Chitrashi's devar...hope the truth comes out in today's epi or tomorrow.
Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
hope that is not the case otherwise it would like copying Balika Vadhu
VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
I wonder the same too.

In this article (Maghi Purnima Ka Raaz track in the revamped Housewife), i saw this mentioned  'When contacted, Vandana Singh confirmed the news stating, "Yes I essay a very simple girl who has been widowed in childhood. I do not have much details as I have not started shooting with the new family."

So this could be a childhood marriage since Srirampur seems to be a village type place, so this could have happened back then. If this is true, wonder if the marriage is still acceptable.

KamleeChhori IF-Stunnerz
KamleeChhori
KamleeChhori

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

I wonder the same too.

In this article (Maghi Purnima Ka Raaz track in the revamped Housewife), i saw this mentioned  'When contacted, Vandana Singh confirmed the news stating, "Yes I essay a very simple girl who has been widowed in childhood. I do not have much details as I have not started shooting with the new family."

So this could be a childhood marriage since Srirampur seems to be a village type place, so this could have happened back then. If this is true, wonder if the marriage is still acceptable.

Oh no...it would be an old idea which have been used in many shows
VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Looks like Chitrasi might turn bad and Suhnaina may come in defense for Sona while Ridheswar supports Chirasi. So its Suhnaina Vs Ridheswar Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simidhillon89

ak75 IF-Sizzlerz
ak75
ak75

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Looks like Chitrasi might turn bad and Suhnaina may come in defense for Sona while Ridheswar supports Chirasi. So its Suhnaina Vs Ridheswar Wink

PossibleWink 

Go to top