Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SS fans peep in!!!!!!!! (Page 7)

j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi_swaron

Originally posted by juili_p

hey swati, why suddenly everyone is requesting to do this? anyways i do comment on ss posts...specifically on those posts which talk about negative aspects of script/scenes/characterization ...so i dont miss chance to curse cvLOL 

just hope all these efforts don't go in vain..Confused  

i know that u are one of the active SS member to comment on SS posts... i dont have any complaints with u Embarrassed

Embarrassed  Hug

BhaviJas IF-Sizzlerz
BhaviJas
BhaviJas

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vrushaan

omg swathi dii gusse me aa gyi...aab tho krna hi padega... Smile

u know me na... myself and angry are like opposite poles but the thing is that we cant take everything for granted and sit back... we need to buckle up before it is too late... see already SS are being sidelined Ouch

yup di i knw u aap shaan ki tarah ho har jagah possitivity felate hoo...Embarrassed
but hum sab kya kre...lazy peeps u understand...but aab se no lazyness...abse i ll try to cooment on every ss post...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swathi_swaron

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged

swathi_swaron

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shaani2209

Thanks for making the post...
 there are SS fans who are active on the forum and yet they not commenting on the feedback posts is really sadOuch this forum has a purpose and fans know I-F is monitored, YET if they dont feel the need to do something about it then we can't say much to them..However I would Really like to request people who are active to pitch in by commenting on the topics and showing their support towards SS...
Shishir ek din ek AT banata hai so its obvious there are fans active but only if they would also comment on the posts, It would help show the demand for SwaRon by making SS posts visible on the forum with more comments and not just we qouting the already made repliesOuch
and like shishir has said " our feedback is really really crucial other wise CV's won't hesitate on neglecting SwaRon again and sidelining them. " -I hope people understand this fact and help inOuch

there are times when i used to laugh at others posts and also mine when the post is opened in name of CV's... I used to think will CV's come and check our posts that we are addressing it to CV's  and making posts stating our likes,dislikes, our frustration etc... but i was proved wrong... and the best example is the appreciation of shishir and his posts... it means our posts are being monitored...
but after knowing the fact also the posts and the comments are decreasing which is not at all commendable... i agree that i am not exceptional case...i also dont comment in some SS posts...but from today i will voice my opinions
It was always evident that the PH monitors I-F...from the time of Kriyansh-SwaRon fights, we knew they read the posts coz of the IV that they had done to stop the fights and then when SS story was going in drains we heard palki ma'am voice out saying fans did catch those one-arm distance and all...we ourselves have seen changes being done to the script/show due to the posts on the forum...and coz of what we knew we tried getting ppl comment...i myself have put up links to the SS topics on the AT...Shishir has been telling them too and many fans have been asking for help from the ppl on AT but we never had much of help coming from there Ouchand NOW even after hearing it straight from Palki ma'am..the situation doesn't turn any betterOuch Hope your post helps here...thanks for getting this to everyone's mind :)

swathi_swaron

prakriti4u Senior Member
prakriti4u
prakriti4u

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
I will try to comment in each every topic based on SwaRon Big smile

Edited by prakriti4u - 27 June 2013 at 7:17am

swathi_swaron

prateek.007 IF-Rockerz
prateek.007
prateek.007

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Well,i agreed with u'r post and yea,true points are taken..And it much needed this time.After palki mam interview,now its great that she also read all the SS posts...But problem is i am not able to watch D3 regularly..I just missed lot of episodes in a week..And finally i watched online on sunday..So thats why i am not commenting..But i am glad to see,many peoples are awared just becoz of u'r post..And yes,i will tried my best to comment on daily SS posts..
Thanx for making this post..

Prateek

Go to top