Posted: 10 years ago
AGREE di
will try to comment on each ss topic...
😳
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BeulaSwaRon

thanks a ton for making this post...much needed one. I wish i could be online most of the times to commnt on SS topics. SS fans need to reallise the importance of IF posts. cvs do get back to forum for feedback...so is it not imp to let our thoughts reach to them? instead of chatting over ATs all the time commenting on SS topics wud help a lot and its not ki ppl arent active...active hothein hain but dont commnt on SS topics...hope everyone wud cooperate now at  least...

i completely agree with u beula... 

hope all the active SS fans, including me,  will comment on SS topics and let our thoughts reach the creatives as it is very important for our favourites
swathi_swaron thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaani2209

Thanks for making the post...

there are SS fans who are active on the forum and yet they not commenting on the feedback posts is really sad this forum has a purpose and fans know I-F is monitored, YET if they dont feel the need to do something about it then we can't say much to them..However I would Really like to request people who are active to pitch in by commenting on the topics and showing their support towards SS...
Shishir ek din ek AT banata hai so its obvious there are fans active but only if they would also comment on the posts, It would help show the demand for SwaRon by making SS posts visible on the forum with more comments and not just we qouting the already made replies
and like shishir has said " our feedback is really really crucial other wise CV's won't hesitate on neglecting SwaRon again and sidelining them. " -I hope people understand this fact and help in

there are times when i used to laugh at others posts and also mine when the post is opened in name of CV's... I used to think will CV's come and check our posts that we are addressing it to CV's  and making posts stating our likes,dislikes, our frustration etc... but i was proved wrong... and the best example is the appreciation of shishir and his posts... it means our posts are being monitored...
but after knowing the fact also the posts and the comments are decreasing which is not at all commendable... i agree that i am not exceptional case...i also dont comment in some SS posts...but from today i will voice my opinions
swathi_swaron thumbnail

Originally posted by: cscs

thanx a lot swathi fr making dis post...u said my words...πŸ€—..

v all need to understand tht v r here bcz of swaron/ vrushan...our feedback is imp fr cvs..happy, sad whtever v need to express ourselfs..
so pls guys, do make post or comment on it..

first of all i must thank u for making me realized my mistake...😳

thanks a ton sweet heart... πŸ€—

its u , who made me realized that we should comment on SS topics...

.vruShan_rocks. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i will comment for sureπŸ˜ƒ
par topic banane ke liye ss scenes bhi toh hone chahiye na episodes meπŸ˜”
swathi_swaron thumbnail

Originally posted by: marauder

Thanks for making the post about commenting on the topics. It was really needed. Because even though after learning the post is monitored there are very few posts and handful of comments on them. It was really disappointing to say the least. Because SwaRon need us. As our feedback is really really crucial other wise CV's won't hesitate on neglecting SwaRon again and sidelining them. And seriously we have not just waited for two years to see a confession and just sit back. We all blown romantic phase of SwaRon too.

So SwaRonian buckle up. I know my name was taken by Palki ma'm but it doesn't means just my post is read. Everyone post and other comments on them is read too. Otherwise how would she have known my name (I off course do not post my name in my post it is you guys who address me). So not only posts but the comment on them is monitored. So chip in bit extra effort for your SwaRon.

i agree with each and every word of u shishir...

Our posts are being monitored and the best example is you and your posts... PALKI Maam herself appreciated your posts... 

and as u said, when she took your name , it definitely means that comments along with the post are monitored...

@blue:  u said it all...I think we have taken everything for granted and are not realizing in a matter of episode SS can be neglected if proper feedback is not given... So we need to buckle up...
Edited by swathi_swaron - 10 years ago
swathi_swaron thumbnail

Originally posted by: .vruShan_rocks.

i will comment for sureπŸ˜ƒ

par topic banane ke liye ss scenes bhi toh hone chahiye na episodes meπŸ˜”

agar SS scenes nahi hai toh demand for SS scenes... ask them why our favs are getting sidelined...
its not that we have to opine only the likes... we can opine the dislikes also... πŸ˜³
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: swathi_swaron

agar SS scenes nahi hai toh demand for SS scenes... ask them why our favs are getting sidelined...
its not that we have to opine only the likes... we can opine the dislikes also... πŸ˜³

yes...we can make post demanding for exculsive Swaron scenes...post confession they are sidelined
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg swathi dii gusse me aa gyi...aab tho krna hi padega... 😊
swathi_swaron thumbnail

Originally posted by: -.nandini.-

Agree, agree and agree some more. My IF hasn't been working for nearly a century, but when it did start up now, I was quite sad to see SwaRon fans so inactive too. And the sad part is they're all there, on the AT, on FB, but like you said, topics are the most important medium to voice our feedback and opinion. Hope people reading your pist will understand why you're saying what you're saying, and why a lot of us are agreeing with you. 

thank u nandini for agreeing with me