Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Guys so many people bashing dd in jdj forum:( (Page 2)

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
It happens .. Story repeats, last Season it was GC and this year its DD.
And for GC fan bashing her, last year there were many DD fans who were bashing GC.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tarasanampj2012mansiahmedpalindrome

mansiahmed Goldie
mansiahmed
mansiahmed

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Thank you all my deariesHug,and yes palin i went there for first time. From now on i will give thema royal  ignore mSmile.N also sbs do the same thing abt dd .mocking n meethichoori types segmnts on DD.may she now dnt give them interviews n chance of gossipping.chup chap apne kaam karne wale ko koiizzath nahin jo drama n showoff karthe hai usko sir pa leke ghoomthe haiAngry

Edited by mansiahmed - 27 June 2013 at 2:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

palindrome.OneDirection.

palindrome IF-Dazzler
palindrome
palindrome

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansiahmed

Thank you all my deariesHug,and yes palin i went there for first time. From now on i will give thema royal  ignore mSmile.N also sbs do the same thing abt dd .mocking n meethichoori types segmnts on DD.may she now dnt give them interviews n chance of gossipping.chup chap apne kaam karne wale ko koiizzath nahin jo drama n showoff karthe hai usko sir pa leke ghoomthe haiAngry
sometimes i feel,sbs people read IF topics made by fans to create news...!!!!LOL

pj2012mansiahmed

gurneetgill Groupbie
gurneetgill
gurneetgill

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Dear no need to go there we have thread about Jdj in geet forum that thread is really wonderful ... We get every news about our drashti ... Dogs are bark on Jdj forum ... We have to avoid them

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pj2012mansiahmedpalindrome.OneDirection.

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
just ignore them nd nt gooo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pj2012mansiahmed.OneDirection.

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged

This post is not to create violence or anything n not related to geet but yaar i feel very sad after reading the posts.in jdj forum.  kvb,shaan,lorren,the kids other than dd doing very well.everyone wear cloths according to dance form.Even lorren won international competition n kids won iIGT show fir bhi jdj mein hain.dd gradually increasing n she got 30last time tab se every one calls her worst dancer n comments on her such a pathetic comments even if u dnt like her as celebrity she is woman.as if they know everything abt dance blind hain kya sab ke sab ufff i am so sad no one is there to support her even a GC fan also bashing her wat is this .Now i feel why i want to see in her jdj as a fan .she dnt deserve this .our princess dnt desrve it. As a maneet fan n now i watch madhubala for dd i am so depressed reading all thatCry

Now i want her out of that show why she has to bear this bashing she is doing well in her show n has somany hearts who loves her.Cry

Hey cheer upSmile. Don't lose heart just cuz some rabid people are ranting and abusing our DD. How does it matter? Who are they out of their LA LA LAND? BIG BIG ZERO.
I am so happy that DD is performing so well and everyone is appreciating her. By feeling low at the mudslinging and everything you are giving unwanted importance to these losers. Don't pick a fight with these jerks cuz they just need attention and what best than bashing DD who is loved by all of us. Just give them a cold shoulder ... they don't even exist ... cuz if they come face to face with us ... they'll not even have the guts to utter ABCD. Hope you've understood. BARKING DOGS SELDOM BITE!!Thumbs Down

Keep posting positive and lovely comments for our DD. And stop giving importance to these good for nothing losers. They are everywhere like virus. Just use your Mahi Mahi spirit as the anti-virus and buzz off these kitanoooss.
ROFL

DD ROCKS!!
GC ROCKS!!
GURTI ROCKS!!
I care a damn what others think about them cuz they are loved by all of us GURTIANS and that is what matters. Let them rant and rant and break their heads ... but we won't respond.Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mansiahmedapril12palindromegurti30.OneDirection.

mansiahmed Goldie
mansiahmed
mansiahmed

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj2012

This post is not to create violence or anything n not related to geet but yaar i feel very sad after reading the posts.in jdj forum.  kvb,shaan,lorren,the kids other than dd doing very well.everyone wear cloths according to dance form.Even lorren won international competition n kids won iIGT show fir bhi jdj mein hain.dd gradually increasing n she got 30last time tab se every one calls her worst dancer n comments on her such a pathetic comments even if u dnt like her as celebrity she is woman.as if they know everything abt dance blind hain kya sab ke sab ufff i am so sad no one is there to support her even a GC fan also bashing her wat is this .Now i feel why i want to see in her jdj as a fan .she dnt deserve this .our princess dnt desrve it. As a maneet fan n now i watch madhubala for dd i am so depressed reading all thatCry

Now i want her out of that show why she has to bear this bashing she is doing well in her show n has somany hearts who loves her.Cry

Hey cheer upSmile. Don't lose heart just cuz some rabid people are ranting and abusing our DD. How does it matter? Who are they out of their LA LA LAND? BIG BIG ZERO.
I am so happy that DD is performing so well and everyone is appreciating her. By feeling low at the mudslinging and everything you are giving unwanted importance to these losers. Don't pick a fight with these jerks cuz they just need attention and what best than bashing DD who is loved by all of us. Just give them a cold shoulder ... they don't even exist ... cuz if they come face to face with us ... they'll not even have the guts to utter ABCD. Hope you've understood. BARKING DOGS SELDOM BITE!!Thumbs Down

Keep posting positive and lovely comments for our DD. And stop giving importance to these good for nothing losers. They are everywhere like virus. Just use your Mahi Mahi spirit as the anti-virus and buzz off these kitanoooss.
ROFL

DD ROCKS!!
GC ROCKS!!
GURTI ROCKS!!
I care a damn what others think about them cuz they are loved by all of us GURTIANS and that is what matters. Let them rant and rant and break their heads ... but we won't respond.Big smile

Thnx...ur post made me smile no laugh  i loved the way u  all guys cheer me up.LOLBig smile.thnx once again  my maneetians

pj2012palindrome

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
So glad i cud make u laugh. Anything for fellow Gurtians.Big smile

Go to top