India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Guys so many people bashing dd in jdj forum:(

mansiahmed Goldie
mansiahmed
mansiahmed

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
This post is not to create violence or anything n not related to geet but yaar i feel very sad after reading the posts.in jdj forum.  kvb,shaan,lorren,the kids other than dd doing very well.everyone wear cloths according to dance form.Even lorren won international competition n kids won iIGT show fir bhi jdj mein hain.dd gradually increasing n she got 30last time tab se every one calls her worst dancer n comments on her such a pathetic comments even if u dnt like her as celebrity she is woman.as if they know everything abt dance blind hain kya sab ke sab ufff i am so sad no one is there to support her even a GC fan also bashing her wat is this .Now i feel why i want to see in her jdj as a fan .she dnt deserve this .our princess dnt desrve it. As a maneet fan n now i watch madhubala for dd i am so depressed reading all thatCry

Now i want her out of that show why she has to bear this bashing she is doing well in her show n has somany hearts who loves her.Cry

Edited by mansiahmed - 27 June 2013 at 12:42am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

birdy2011Zeal-DDpj2012Geet88HawtieSeepsuba2011erumzaheerkeerthi90palindromeHanishadevinehakapoor7todayzstar_BlackPearl_.hayaat.

Geet88 Goldie
Geet88
Geet88

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Agree with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mansiahmed

palindrome IF-Dazzler
palindrome
palindrome

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Don't go there if you want to save yourself from feeling bad...!!!!
last season,GC was their target and this season,DD...!!!Confused
You can't stop those people from bashing them..More you would try to defend your favourite,more they would bash DD...!!!!
Its like hitting your head to a stone...!!!!Dead
and I am not surprised if  one GC fan was bashing her...Last season,many DD fans were doing same...!!!! Its sad but ture..!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tarasanampj2012HawtieSeepmansiahmedapril12daredevilisbackmaaniqra_SharmeenLuvsGC_BlackPearl__Maaneet_

--Zehnaseeb-- IF-Stunnerz
--Zehnaseeb--
--Zehnaseeb--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Yeah last season GC was their target now DD..(J abt our Maneet/ Gurti) I never comment there on such post.. becoz they get motivated if u response them.. Some people enjoy teasing.. So best way to slap them.. ignore as they never exists... Evil SmileI will request all fans to do same.. no need to bash their favourites & response them... then what will be difference btwn them & us..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pj2012mansiahmedpalindromenehakapoor7

mansiahmed Goldie
mansiahmed
mansiahmed

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palindrome

You can't stop those people from bashing them..More you would try to defend your favourite,more they would bash DD...!!!!
and I am not surprised if  one GC fan was bashing her...Last season,many DD fans were doing same...!!!! Its sad but ture..!!!

Thnx yaar i felt very sad i went to that forum only to watch new promo vedio of DD n the post heading itself made me sad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

palindrome

Zeal-DD Goldie
Zeal-DD
Zeal-DD

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Stop feeling sad about some 10 to 30 people's bashing bcz there zillionz who loves her n pray for her. They do bashing for fun and their funda is to target the celeb who has huge crazy fan base n this season DD is the one n last season GC was the target. Ignore them simple

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neekkaurpj2012mansiahmedpalindrome.OneDirection.

palindrome IF-Dazzler
palindrome
palindrome

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansiahmed

Originally posted by palindrome

Thnx yaar i felt very sad i went to that forum only to watch new promo vedio of DD n the post heading itself made me sad.

if you want promos,follow "colors" on twitter or follow a thread from Bobby on GF..she posts everything related to DD in JDJ...Smile
I think,you have visited JDJ forum for the first time today..I have accidentally gone there and believe me I have read such posts about DD,which were disgrace to "womanhood"...!!!
People are forgetting limits in criticism...!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mansiahmed.OneDirection.

SaritaMSK Goldie
SaritaMSK
SaritaMSK

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Dont worry!! We all would make sure that DD wins Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pj2012mansiahmedpalindrome.OneDirection.

Go to top