India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Will you take me back? (Page 2)

-khaleesi- IF-Rockerz
-khaleesi-
-khaleesi-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
You wonderfully described Asad's feelings. 
He did say that he'd ask her to throw him out of her life but couldn't complete the sentence. His heart won't let him do this. His dreams are figment of his heart's wish.
Really emotional post. Now I'm back to square one, in tears. :'(
By the end of Ajmer track I'm sure to get dehydrated by all this crying. 

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Res again once done with the pms i will pour open my heart again. Smile

Thanks noodle that's my fav song, and am glad you FINALLY love it :p  

- - - - - unres

How's this selfishness of yours,
that you have forgot old love..

WORD. This is Asad begging for Zoya's old love back again, 

Before it was Zoya who has been begging for Asad's love and now roles reversed. Asad wants to be forgiven and longs for her, before he had that assurance that Zoya is at home she will be there she is in front of me at the end, even if she went anywhere he knew she would come back or he knew where she went. Now there is no such assurance, she he has left him and all he lives is a 1000000s of deaths cause he now knows he cannot live a second without her. 

Ankie,

Kabira...was playing when Asad was only asking for forgiveness- usne apni galti qubool kiya tha...and felt he didn't deserve her..

Zoya, on the other hand...was still trying to understand Asad- why had his love failed?

I felt that was the significance of this song- IT WAS ABOUT THE SELFISHNESS OF ONE MAN- as it was in the movie too, and as Nikhat said- Asad never kept in mind the feelings of the girl, when he went about succumbing to his own selfish pleasures...so I felt it was more from Zoya's side, to Asad- how could you forget me in that moment of passion?. What you said- a plea from him- is possible too.

Rashid had said 'i cannot be with her, but still i have an assurance than she is safe and i can see her when ever i want!'

Asad is reduced to Rashid only. He after being relived that yes she is somewhere that  she is safe, but then it kills him cause he cant go and talk to her. He wants her to slap him, to fight with him and cries and begs for forgiveness and he is unable to do so, 

Uff that breaks my heart! LOL LOL 

Jo bhejti thi duaa is the song i am listening to even in my dreams ever singe yesterday LOL 

Much a needed, cause Asad will hence understand what his father went through or goes through. 

ClapClapClap  Aap ban gaye Devil's Advocate!  (Ask Shreya!WinkLOL)

And it has just started. He is discovering the girl who loved him, in spite of the  many insults he hurled her way- the girl who trusted him with her life and heart...the girl whose world revolved around him...For once, it is not about HIS fears, HIS beliefs, HIS shortcomings...it is about HER virtues, HER beautiful mind, HER trust that HE broke...

Clap Clap 

And a very much needed cause now its not about HIM HIS and HIS PRINCIPLES but then about Zoya and HER and SHE. Embarrassed 

EXACTLY! The selfishness- the I is moving out...it has to be YOU now, and then...US!Clap

p.s. I am enjoying this, maybe i dont know what is Love maybe i have never experienced it, but then all this pain these two are going through makes me smile, cause after the yelda rises the Sun which paves way to a new dawn. After all pain the feeling love and victory and triumph over all hurdles is a BLISS. Embarrassed 

And what is love without a little excruciating pain? Big smile 

Excruciatingly, painfully beautiful!Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NpdeepaLivingfreeMisHumptyDumpty

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

I am in love with this song! Heart 

It is just heartbreaking to watch Asad like this. Cry And Zoe looks lifeless in the precap Ouch

My poor babies are in this state all because of that Tanwitch. Angry

And the next time somebody calls Asad dumb, I am going to send that person your post and the ones who have problems with Zoya now, I am going to teach them a lesson Angry LOL

Yesterday we had posts on how CVs are butchering Zoe's character now after Asad's. Just because she is not reciting shayris or is not her usual bubbly self in the precap. I mean C'mon, just look at her state of mind and what is wrong in taking a break and finding some inner peace. 

And for AsYa, I'll quote these lines, "Many times when things look the bleakest, we are actually on the verge of one of our greatest personal victories."

Gosh! Their separation is affecting me. I am becoming philosophical LOL

, "Many times when things look the bleakest, we are actually on the verge of one of our greatest personal victories."
  Day Dreaming

What is wrong with these people in the forum?

Your marriage breaks- you see the man you love nad trust in the arms of a conniving bitch..you are shattered...and they want her to jump up and down in glee?Confused 

EMOTIONALLY CHALLENGED LOG, I MUST SAY!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NpdeepaLivingfreeMisHumptyDumpty

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

unresed :P 

Weee!!!!!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KSGsmitten-

You wonderfully described Asad's feelings. 
He did say that he'd ask her to throw him out of her life but couldn't complete the sentence. His heart won't let him do this. His dreams are figment of his heart's wish.
Really emotional post. Now I'm back to square one, in tears. :'(
By the end of Ajmer track I'm sure to get dehydrated by all this crying. 

Thank You...

Asad is always torn between logic and heart.

Logic tell shim Zoya deserves better- his heart tells him he cannot live one moment without her...who will win?  And what factors can come in to play to affect his decision...

I agree- we will be as dehydrated and exhausted as the actors by the time we get somewhere...  THE HEAT IS ONNN!!!!!Clap

Man, WHAT EXPRESSIONS! This guy is a killer!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NpdeepaLivingfree

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Awesome post. Love the words...And yes beautifully done episode and KSG as always has acted/emoted wonderfully
Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Soup... U all are making me more worried...

Worried about our state of mind?[
/DIV][DIV]
You are not the only one...LOL
not worried for us LOL
I am worried for zoya... She has gone back to the orphanage... When her aapi tried to console in the marriage hall... She removed her hand from her shoulder... The pain of abandonment she felt that too from Asad would have made her realise that she is not more than an orphan...
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chicksoup

Soup... U all are making me more worried...

Worried about our state of mind?[
/DIV][DIV]
You are not the only one...LOL
not worried for us LOL
I am worried for zoya... She has gone back to the orphanage... When her aapi tried to console in the marriage hall... She removed her hand from her shoulder... The pain of abandonment she felt that too from Asad would have made her realise that she is not more than an orphan...

LOL Oh! You don't worry for us?CryLOL

Zoya- don't wory- see the spunk she has when she leaves asad crying and when she encounters Tanveer in Ajmer- YOU CAN'T BREAK HER, TANVEER!

She has faith in God- it is just a huge setback for her- a colossal BREAK IN TRUST...she needs to find her bearings, thats all!Smile

Go to top