Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

~ ICG - Thread 69 ~ Haan Hum Guttery Hain (Page 15)

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Joined: 01 October 2010
Posts: 31598

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Bas ab I won't have chocolates from now on! ROFL ROFL

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 42058

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunfanatic_Ji

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Sarunfanatic_Ji

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Sarunfanatic_Ji

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Sarunfanatic_Ji

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Sarunfanatic_Ji

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by ara_000

Originally posted by Sarunfanatic_Ji

Originally posted by ara_000

Originally posted by Sarunfanatic_Ji



I ALWAYS CONCENTRATE ON SANAYA'S LIPS... IN THIS SCENE..

SO YUMMM!!!Embarrassed
hell yahi sunna baaki tha LOL

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED.. HELL I WISH I WAS IN BARUN'S BODYEmbarrassed
we all wish dis nly LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
That's so guttery in every way possible Shocked Shocked ROFL

I KNOE GUTTER BLISS ROFL
I see the gutter ab bliss kahan hain ROFL

YOU WILL FIND IT.. FOR THAT YOU NEED TO KEEP PLAYING CRICKET AND HIT THE RIGHT SPOTS.. SAMJHI??
tu kehl cricket happy ji ke saath ROFL

I HAVE MY VERY OWN ARNAV JI.. HAPPY JI CAN PLAY WITH KRIU Tongue
..WE WILL SIT IN THE GALLERY WHISTLING FOR SIXES AND FOURS..
all the best LOL dont let me downLOL
 
NEVER JI.. I AM QUITE A PLAYER LOL
Player Got her game on ! Bring it Playa! Cool LOL

ROFL

YOU ALL SET? POPCORNS KAUN LAAAYEGAA? HAPPY JI?
Happyji kyun jab krishi hainROFL
-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 42058

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whiterose29

Bas ab I won't have chocolates from now on! ROFL ROFL
ab chocolates kya hota hain ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whiterose29

-FriedriceJi- IF-Rockerz
-FriedriceJi-
-FriedriceJi-

Joined: 22 April 2012
Posts: 6384

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by whiterose29

Originally posted by Sarunfanatic_Ji

Originally posted by whiterose29

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Sarunfanatic_Ji

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Sarunfanatic_Ji

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Sarunfanatic_Ji

Originally posted by KaShArHi_Krishi

^ HIS ENTIRE FREAKING BODY ROFL

I WAS LIKE THODA AUR NEECHEEE...LOL





hum sab yahi kaha ROFL bas thoda aur LOL

LETS PULL IT DOWN BAHAHAHHAA
Par boxers nazar nahi aaraha hain ROFL
BOXERS KISKO CHAHIYE? LOL

really! we are having this convo ROFL


Because we're guttery ROFL ROFL

GUTTERY? WO KYA HOTA HAI?


Don't ask me the meaning pileej ROFL ROFL
Sab cheez mein double meaning hota hain Baccha LOL

LIKE THODA DARD HOGA IN THE PAYAL SCENE...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whiterose29

-FriedriceJi- IF-Rockerz
-FriedriceJi-
-FriedriceJi-

Joined: 22 April 2012
Posts: 6384

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whiterose29

Bas ab I won't have chocolates from now on! ROFL ROFL

BAHAHAHAHA.. BUT CHOCOLATES ARE YUMMYYY...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whiterose29

-FriedriceJi- IF-Rockerz
-FriedriceJi-
-FriedriceJi-

Joined: 22 April 2012
Posts: 6384

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Sarunfanatic_Ji

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Sarunfanatic_Ji

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Sarunfanatic_Ji

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Sarunfanatic_Ji

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by Sarunfanatic_Ji

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by ara_000

Originally posted by Sarunfanatic_Ji

Originally posted by ara_000

Originally posted by Sarunfanatic_Ji



I ALWAYS CONCENTRATE ON SANAYA'S LIPS... IN THIS SCENE..

SO YUMMM!!!Embarrassed
hell yahi sunna baaki tha LOL

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED.. HELL I WISH I WAS IN BARUN'S BODYEmbarrassed
we all wish dis nly LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
That's so guttery in every way possible Shocked Shocked ROFL

I KNOE GUTTER BLISS ROFL
I see the gutter ab bliss kahan hain ROFL

YOU WILL FIND IT.. FOR THAT YOU NEED TO KEEP PLAYING CRICKET AND HIT THE RIGHT SPOTS.. SAMJHI??
tu kehl cricket happy ji ke saath ROFL

I HAVE MY VERY OWN ARNAV JI.. HAPPY JI CAN PLAY WITH KRIU Tongue
..WE WILL SIT IN THE GALLERY WHISTLING FOR SIXES AND FOURS..
all the best LOL dont let me downLOL
 
NEVER JI.. I AM QUITE A PLAYER LOL
Player Got her game on ! Bring it Playa! Cool LOL

ROFL

YOU ALL SET? POPCORNS KAUN LAAAYEGAA? HAPPY JI?
Happyji kyun jab krishi hainROFL

I THOUGHT SHE'S HAVING HER OWN MATCH WITH HER MULTIPLE HUBBY JI'S..
whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Joined: 01 October 2010
Posts: 31598

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Jiji tell chamko what are chocolates! ROFL

I wish I could have the real one Nuke

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FriedriceJi-

-FriedriceJi- IF-Rockerz
-FriedriceJi-
-FriedriceJi-

Joined: 22 April 2012
Posts: 6384

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whiterose29

Jiji tell chamko what are chocolates! ROFL

I wish I could have the real one Nuke

WHAT THE?
YOU MEAN THE REAL WALA REAL?


CHAMKOOO

THIS IS WHAT CHOCOLATE IS..



ANDREST YOU CAN IMAGINE.. WHAT RESEMBLES THIS PARTICULAR PIC

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whiterose29

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Haan haan main crazy hoon!

2

Author: chits21   Replies: 14   Views: 1357

chits21 14 1357 10 February 2013 at 8:54am by SSB28
Jab bhi LM Aatay Hain Ya Jaatay Hain...

Author: -MeMyselfI   Replies: 2   Views: 688

-MeMyselfI 2 688 18 September 2012 at 1:23pm by * Unnati *
Jo saach hain wahi mooch hain! :D

2 3

Author: ..Anannya..   Replies: 18   Views: 2015

..Anannya.. 18 2015 27 August 2012 at 4:28pm by MaddyAddy
Aaj Mausam Hain Suhana..Kiss Karna Ka Hain Bahaana

Author: nazmobile   Replies: 0   Views: 782

nazmobile 0 782 20 August 2012 at 11:48am by nazmobile
Wo Item Girl Nahi Hain - Wo Patni Hain Mera

2

Author: lareefab   Replies: 15   Views: 2708

lareefab 15 2708 31 July 2012 at 4:06pm by ght_shona_4evr

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index