Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

~ ICG - Thread 69 ~ Haan Hum Guttery Hain (Page 125)

CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDollAnandi
CrazyDollAnandi

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 21663

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu3003

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by aishu3003

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by aishu3003

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by aishu3003

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by aishu3003

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by aishu3003

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by aishu3003

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

@Aishu apu did u check anki apu's FF?? 
I am first Monkey IconsMonkey Icons
that's too by mistake ROFL  ROFL
i was there for spamming and coz of wrong post I became first ROFL 
and u not on the first page Tongue
This time i even beat Aarti apu which seem to be impossible coz she somehow manages to res first Ouch
thats wat m asking uBroken HeartBroken Heartm angry on all of uCryno one told me abt d updatewaAngryCry
sorry Embarrassed
i also didn't know that she was going to update Angry
now she doesn't tell us, coz we are always there to compete for the first post ROFL  ROFL  
let her comewaAngryAngrybut thank goodness u wer der to spamwaROFL
yeah, she will have to face 3 A Angry Angry LOL LOL
and why I spammed so much yesterday Confused LOL LOL
GS mai itna speed the ke mai wohan chaley gayi shanti se spamming karne ke liye ROFL  ROFL
i'll follow d same hereafterLOL nxt target s aartu dii but she has to open new threadswaROFLpoor dii if v start spamming then she should create a new thread and hav to updateLOL
she doesn't give us the link of new thread Angry
she give it through PM only Cry
how to spam Cry 
she din create oly so v cant do anythingwaOuchv can spam her CTROFL anyways m doing t alwaysROFL
CC spamming karne mai koi maza nahi hai Ouch 
yaa i knw datOuchOuchand yest she said shel try to updatewaBroken Heartbut noooBroken Heartand i got my final sem results got 85%Embarrassed
congo Monkey EmoticonsMonkey Emoticons
i have become so lazy 
i read MI today Embarrassed 
and she is not updating BOB
my aloo puri Monkey IconsMonkey Icons
ROFLu r better than me i guess yest i read all d 3 updates of MI and edited my commentsLOLi've to read MOC stillROFLand BOB hopefully she updates todayDay Dreaming
i have stopped reading MOC Ouch 
and BOB Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
though I am loving MI more now Embarrassed
yyyShocked
i don't know Ouch Ouch
but i love all the stories when it starts but then gradually i don't like them anymore Confused 
actually pehle ka nok jhok is more funny and i love them 
then sab log lovey dovey stuff shuru kar dete hai and i stop reading after that Ouch Ouch Ouch 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PyaariBhootni-

CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDollAnandi
CrazyDollAnandi

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 21663

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankitachoudhury

hugwasss guyzzz!!!!Hug
Monkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey Winks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PyaariBhootni-

aNkItA.C IF-Sizzlerz
aNkItA.C
aNkItA.C

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 13887

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu3003

Originally posted by ankitachoudhury

hugwasss guyzzz!!!!Hug
Angrywat theeeAngry

aishu sweetheart ask anu or aru to post ur cmmnt frst pagewa mein plzzzEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PyaariBhootni-

aNkItA.C IF-Sizzlerz
aNkItA.C
aNkItA.C

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 13887

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MT_loverboy

Originally posted by ankitachoudhury

hugwasss guyzzz!!!!Hug
The Two girls stopped . So now your turn .
Aakash was all lost in them . When he heard that ...he was like all gone... lol..
The other guy moved to Aakash with a devil smirk ...
Aakash all fearful and felt so awkward... ewww
The guy approaching towards Aakash ...Aakash's DHAK DHAK ...DHAK DHAK...
The guy put his hinds over Aakash's cheeks and pulled him closer...LOLLL
Then he kissed him...A perfect smooch.

ainnn what the hell is thisAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PyaariBhootni-CrazyDollAnandi

aNkItA.C IF-Sizzlerz
aNkItA.C
aNkItA.C

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 13887

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by ankitachoudhury

hugwasss guyzzz!!!!Hug
Monkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey Winks

such a warm welcomewaAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PyaariBhootni-CrazyDollAnandi

CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDollAnandi
CrazyDollAnandi

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 21663

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankitachoudhury

Originally posted by aishu3003

Originally posted by ankitachoudhury

hugwasss guyzzz!!!!Hug
Angrywat theeeAngry

aishu sweetheart ask anu or aru to post ur cmmnt frst pagewa mein plzzzEmbarrassed
why u didn't tell us that u r going to update yesterday Monkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey Winks

i was lucky yesterday that i was spamming that time Monkey WinksMonkey WinksMonkey Winks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PyaariBhootni-

-PyaariBhootni- IF-Stunnerz
-PyaariBhootni-
-PyaariBhootni-

Joined: 22 April 2012
Posts: 40378

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankitachoudhury

Originally posted by aishu3003

Originally posted by ankitachoudhury

hugwasss guyzzz!!!!Hug
Angrywat theeeAngry

aishu sweetheart ask anu or aru to post ur cmmnt frst pagewa mein plzzzEmbarrassed
i askd b4 itselfwaOuchOuchi really din expect an update frm u yestConfusedu din tellmeShockedAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyDollAnandi

MT_loverboy IF-Rockerz
MT_loverboy
MT_loverboy

Joined: 30 August 2011
Posts: 8787

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankitachoudhury

Originally posted by MT_loverboy

Originally posted by ankitachoudhury

hugwasss guyzzz!!!!Hug
The Two girls stopped . So now your turn .
Aakash was all lost in them . When he heard that ...he was like all gone... lol..
The other guy moved to Aakash with a devil smirk ...
Aakash all fearful and felt so awkward... ewww
The guy approaching towards Aakash ...Aakash's DHAK DHAK ...DHAK DHAK...
The guy put his hinds over Aakash's cheeks and pulled him closer...LOLLL
Then he kissed him...A perfect smooch.

ainnn what the hell is thisAngry
teaser

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PyaariBhootni-CrazyDollAnandi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Haan haan main crazy hoon!

2

Author: chits21   Replies: 14   Views: 1482

chits21 14 1482 10 February 2013 at 8:54am by SSB28
Jab bhi LM Aatay Hain Ya Jaatay Hain...

Author: -MeMyselfI   Replies: 2   Views: 726

-MeMyselfI 2 726 18 September 2012 at 1:23pm by * Unnati *
Jo saach hain wahi mooch hain! :D

2 3

Author: ..Anannya..   Replies: 17   Views: 2120

..Anannya.. 17 2120 27 August 2012 at 4:28pm by MaddyAddy
Aaj Mausam Hain Suhana..Kiss Karna Ka Hain Bahaana

Author: nazmobile   Replies: 0   Views: 795

nazmobile 0 795 20 August 2012 at 11:48am by nazmobile
Wo Item Girl Nahi Hain - Wo Patni Hain Mera

2

Author: lareefab   Replies: 11   Views: 2786

lareefab 11 2786 31 July 2012 at 9:39am by Mihrimah

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index