Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

~ ICG - Thread 69 ~ Haan Hum Guttery Hain (Page 110)

aNkItA.C IF-Sizzlerz
aNkItA.C
aNkItA.C

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 13887

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KeerthuKiarshi

Originally posted by ankitachoudhury

Originally posted by KeerthuKiarshi

Originally posted by ankitachoudhury

Originally posted by KeerthuKiarshi

koi hai?Embarrassed

hie m hereHug

hiii ankuHug 

hey keerthi m i rightEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hugsssHug

i'm keerthuEmbarrassed
full name keerthana-yeh long stupid naam toh suna hi hogaAngryLOL

hahah really long namewa
btwn hv we interacted beforeConfusedConfusedConfused


Edited by ankitachoudhury - 10 July 2013 at 1:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Rapunzel...

MT_loverboy IF-Rockerz
MT_loverboy
MT_loverboy

Joined: 30 August 2011
Posts: 8565

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankitachoudhury

Originally posted by MT_loverboy

Originally posted by ankitachoudhury

Originally posted by MT_loverboy

Originally posted by ankitachoudhury

Originally posted by KeerthuKiarshi

koi hai?Embarrassed

hie m hereHug
Angry

huhwa mujhe angry hona chahiye duffer...u dint resd fr mewaAngryAngryAngry
apne ye nhi padha ? 

anku di
how can i res a cmnt for u?
:O

:O

n also i was waiting for u to come n then i will start pms 
but u dint came
so i started sending pms..

idiot u shld resrv a post fr me nahAngry
hum aise hi karte hai..whn m nt avlble to res i ask sandu to res fr mewaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
haan toh mujhe kya pta ki ap kaise karte ho ...i m innocent boy nah Ouch 
n agar main res karunga...toh toh toh ...wo cmnt toh merOuch naame se aayegi Confused
MT_loverboy IF-Rockerz
MT_loverboy
MT_loverboy

Joined: 30 August 2011
Posts: 8565

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
i dont want to continuewa... 
can i leave it Cool
CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDollAnandi
CrazyDollAnandi

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 21663

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MT_loverboy

i dont want to continuewa... 
can i leave it Cool
it's the better idea ROFL  ROFL 
we all will be saved ROFL  ROFL 
MT_loverboy IF-Rockerz
MT_loverboy
MT_loverboy

Joined: 30 August 2011
Posts: 8565

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by MT_loverboy

i dont want to continuewa... 
can i leave it Cool
it's the better idea ROFL  ROFL 
we all will be saved ROFL  ROFL 
Shocked sachiii ...
CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDollAnandi
CrazyDollAnandi

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 21663

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KeerthuKiarshi

Originally posted by ankitachoudhury

Originally posted by KeerthuKiarshi

Originally posted by ankitachoudhury

Originally posted by KeerthuKiarshi

koi hai?Embarrassed

hie m hereHug

hiii ankuHug 

hey keerthi m i rightEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hugsssHug

i'm keerthuEmbarrassed
full name keerthana-yeh long stupid naam toh suna hi hogaAngryLOL
hey keerthu Embarrassed 
how r u??? Embarrassed
missing you Cry  Cry Cry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Rapunzel...

CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDollAnandi
CrazyDollAnandi

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 21663

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MT_loverboy

Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

Originally posted by MT_loverboy

i dont want to continuewa... 
can i leave it Cool
it's the better idea ROFL  ROFL 
we all will be saved ROFL  ROFL 
Shocked sachiii ...
aur nahi toh kya Confused 

haine anki apu?? Wink LOL LOL 
aNkItA.C IF-Sizzlerz
aNkItA.C
aNkItA.C

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 13887

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MT_loverboy

Originally posted by ankitachoudhury

Originally posted by MT_loverboy

Originally posted by ankitachoudhury

Originally posted by MT_loverboy

Originally posted by ankitachoudhury

Originally posted by KeerthuKiarshi

koi hai?Embarrassed

hie m hereHug
Angry

huhwa mujhe angry hona chahiye duffer...u dint resd fr mewaAngryAngryAngry
apne ye nhi padha ? 

anku di
how can i res a cmnt for u?
:O

:O

n also i was waiting for u to come n then i will start pms 
but u dint came
so i started sending pms..

idiot u shld resrv a post fr me nahAngry
hum aise hi karte hai..whn m nt avlble to res i ask sandu to res fr mewaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
haan toh mujhe kya pta ki ap kaise karte ho ...i m innocent boy nah Ouch 
n agar main res karunga...toh toh toh ...wo cmnt toh merOuch naame se aayegi Confused

long storywa baad mein bolungi gawwdd not so innocent dufferAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MT_loverboy

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Haan haan main crazy hoon!

2

Author: chits21   Replies: 14   Views: 1355

chits21 14 1355 10 February 2013 at 8:54am by SSB28
Jab bhi LM Aatay Hain Ya Jaatay Hain...

Author: -MeMyselfI   Replies: 2   Views: 685

-MeMyselfI 2 685 18 September 2012 at 1:23pm by * Unnati *
Jo saach hain wahi mooch hain! :D

2 3

Author: ..Anannya..   Replies: 18   Views: 2011

..Anannya.. 18 2011 27 August 2012 at 4:28pm by MaddyAddy
Aaj Mausam Hain Suhana..Kiss Karna Ka Hain Bahaana

Author: nazmobile   Replies: 0   Views: 781

nazmobile 0 781 20 August 2012 at 11:48am by nazmobile
Wo Item Girl Nahi Hain - Wo Patni Hain Mera

2

Author: lareefab   Replies: 15   Views: 2707

lareefab 15 2707 31 July 2012 at 4:06pm by ght_shona_4evr

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index