why drashti deserved 30 marks? (Page 3)

ArianaGrande IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaGrande
ArianaGrande

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stressrelief

Originally posted by SayanoraVViegas

Ok she cant dance, she is not beatiful, she is overrated, her teeth is yellow in all thes   her fans   not   going to change   their craz for   her   come up with new   idia    and wright   i like to read Big smile

Please read the new forum rules calling anyone yellow teeth is bashing and you can get a warning level raise
Sorry i dint read new   forum rules but the TM   always come up with same post   i am bored with her/his posts Cry

Edit you comments fast because after wards fans will attack youLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stressrelief

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

On a serious note, as the dances are theme based, both the Wheel and Family theme week, 15 marks should be deducted for not following the theme..

Rest.. 5 marks deducted for emoting nothing.. Robotic expressions dena hai toh Robotic dance form bhi choose karoEmbarrassed

So left 10.. yeah Salman deserves it for making her moving her legs and handsEmbarrassed

Hey again!LOL

I don't know why but I always read what you have to say...Embarrassed I think it's also because I really want to see from your point of view but always fail to. 

Respecting your opinion, I thought she did really well in last week's performance.

stressrelief

..Sujith1001.. IF-Rockerz
..Sujith1001..
..Sujith1001..

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Drashti performed excellently, and I feel she deserved that 30/30! Smile
Serenity_me IF-Sizzlerz
Serenity_me
Serenity_me

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
i think judges are very lenient in giving marks. even earlier also they gave 30 marks to shaan , lauren n kids (though kids dance really gracefully , no doubt but still their dance steps look repetitive ). 30 was nt  necessary, 27-29 wud b perfect . judges need to be strict rather than distributing marks like toffees. LOL come to drashti, i think her performance was one of d  best performance of d week. if not d best then certainly not d worst either. 

zoya-shah

stressrelief Goldie
stressrelief
stressrelief

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Ok she cant dance, she is not beatiful, she is overrated, her teeth is yellow in all thes   her fans   not   going to change   their craz for   her   come up with new   idia    and wright   i like to read Big smile

Please read the new forum rules calling anyone yellow teeth is bashing and you can get a warning level raise
Sorry i dint read new   forum rules but the TM   always come up with same post   i am bored with her/his posts Cry

Who cares   about   fans attack i realy wants to read and talk about   everybodys danceing   skills but only read   about   dd    Tm please   if you wants   to   wright   only about dd wright something new Big smile
.EdwardCullen. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

chacha_chaudhri

stressrelief Goldie
stressrelief
stressrelief

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .EdwardCullen.

Who cares   about   fans attack i realy wants to read and talk about   everybodys danceing   skills but only read   about   dd    Tm please   if you wants   to   wright   only about dd wright something new Big smile
spelling galat hai write ki,write hota hai wright nahi
Oh sorry tm next time i   will write it   write Smile
zoya-shah Goldie
zoya-shah
zoya-shah

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Simply cuz she is Madhubalaaa.. aala re aala ( Right from Chori Chori Chupke Chupke ) ..Embarrassed 

venting out shweta's pathetic performances frustration here.ur prerna doesn't know how to shake a leg .Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index