Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

why drashti deserved 30 marks? (Page 2)

ArianaGrande IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaGrande
ArianaGrande

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
May be the last part was scary when she was upside down
I think the act was deserving of 30 as a viewer  

All the judges were strict on Drashti little bit but seeing her improve so much they gave her marks

Actually you should make post asking did Shweta deserve so less after performing well because I felt she deserved a 28 or 29

And it means that Drashti should never get a 30 because it becomes a huge issue in the JDJ Forum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinkti10

ArianaGrande IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaGrande
ArianaGrande

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stressrelief

Ok she cant dance, she is not beatiful, she is overrated, her teeth is yellow in all thes   her fans   not   going to change   their craz for   her   come up with new   idia    and wright   i like to read Big smile

Please read the new forum rules calling anyone yellow teeth is bashing and you can get a warning level raise
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
On a serious note, as the dances are theme based, both the Wheel and Family theme week, 15 marks should be deducted for not following the theme..

Rest.. 5 marks deducted for emoting nothing.. Robotic expressions dena hai toh Robotic dance form bhi choose karoEmbarrassed

So left 10.. yeah Salman deserves it for making her moving her legs and handsEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chacha_chaudhriForYourEyesOnlyBeingBlunt

Dove.. Goldie
Dove..
Dove..

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Pinch
Jai ho gyani !
Tum ho gyani more than Remo, Madhuri,Karen,Vidya you know more about dancing ...great

ArianaGrande

stressrelief Goldie
stressrelief
stressrelief

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SayanoraVViegas

Originally posted by stressrelief

Ok she cant dance, she is not beatiful, she is overrated, her teeth is yellow in all thes   her fans   not   going to change   their craz for   her   come up with new   idia    and wright   i like to read Big smile

Please read the new forum rules calling anyone yellow teeth is bashing and you can get a warning level raise
Sorry i dint read new   forum rules but the TM   always come up with same post   i am bored with her/his posts Cry
oOSaraOo Goldie
oOSaraOo
oOSaraOo

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
In My VOP .. she did well in her last act .. to be honest I found her more gracefull on the ring than Salman .. the act was good she deserve the marks

but I felt madhuri was artifacial in her mardala and perfect comments

stressrelief

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Bcoz Judges give scores acc to their experience n knowledge, They are not aware of IF members so it really does'nt matter to them that what ppl think here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Serenity_meArianaGrande

ArianaGrande IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaGrande
ArianaGrande

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lady.A

In My VOP .. she did well in her last act .. to be honest I found her more gracefull on the ring than Salman .. the act was good she deserve the marks

but I felt madhuri was artifacial in her mardala and perfect comments

Oh even my mother feels that Madhuri shows off some times but for me she is okay
I agree with your VOP

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index