Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG-OneShot ~Tumse.. Aae Humsafar..~ Updated.. on pg-60/ Jan2. (Page 59)

Shonameet IF-Dazzler
Shonameet
Shonameet

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daredevilisback

Ohh ji kab milega updateEmbarrassed
life is quite messed up right now..so am not in a position to write anything..even i dont know whn i'll be able to update next..am really sorry..dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daredevilisback

daredevilisback IF-Sizzlerz
daredevilisback
daredevilisback

Posted: 16 November 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shonameet

Originally posted by daredevilisback

Ohh ji kab milega updateEmbarrassed
life is quite messed up right now..so am not in a position to write anything..even i dont know whn i'll be able to update next..am really sorry..dear.
aww...koi ni..
take ur time...will waitSmile

Shonameet

sheetalvasa IF-Dazzler
sheetalvasa
sheetalvasa

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Waiting

Shonameet

Shonameet IF-Dazzler
Shonameet
Shonameet

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Iss kadar..
Pyaar hai..
Tumse..
Aae..
Humsafar..
Ab toh jeee..
Te hai hum..
Bas tumhen..
Dekh kar..
Tumhari her adaa..
Tumhari her nazar..
Ye kya kehne lagi..
Tumhen hai..
Kya khabar..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetalvasadaredevilisback

Shonameet IF-Dazzler
Shonameet
Shonameet

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Continued here:

They heard the announcment of the arrival of mumbai's flight! His heartbeats rosed to a different level. He closed his eyes to clam his heart & himself. Then started searching for her in the crowd. And finally he saw her..and just kept looking at her..dressed in a white anarkali..looking ever so beautiful.. She too was looking for them..and before he could call her..she spoted him and there eyes met!
The world stoped for them...& they were lost in eachother!

Iss kadar.. pyaar hai..
Tumse.. Aae.. Humsafar..

He has waited for this moment so much when she will be in front of him. How many times he had imagined this particular moment in last few days. But now..as she was actually there in front of him in real..Only now did he realised that how much he has been longing for her! How much he wanted her to be here.
He suddenly felt a rush of emotions ..that it was hard to control. His happiness & contentment on having her there, was clearly visible in his eyes. His lips curved slightly as he witnessed his own emotions reflacting in those brown hazels. She noticed that curve of his lips and her lashes diped for a second breaking the eye contact..and a shy smile appeared on her anglic face which made his heart to flutter.
These two souls were so much lost in their own little world..that they almost forgot that there were two more people also with them.
Their revive broke with annie's excited voice as she welcomed geet & naina. They broke the eyelock instantly and looked away..trying to control themselves.
After that both avoided looking at eachother directly as they greeted their respective sister-inlaws.. But they were unable to stop that smile which kept lingering on their lips, showing their inner happiness, no metter how hard they tried to conseal it.
Exchanging inicial greetings they moved out..with annie & naina walking ahead.. Geet tried to take the laugage trolly but looked up startled when she felt the accidental touch of his hand as he too held the handle at the sametime. Both hearts skiped a beat. He gesture her through his eyes that he will take care of that and she nodded moving her hand back slowly. Her cheeks were flushed and he was amused to see that.. as he couldnt helped compairing this shy-shy geet with the one who doesnt leave any chance of teasing him during their phone & sms chats! It seems that both are two totally different personalities. They would have been lost in eachother once again but unfortunatly were disturbed again by annie.. "arre bhabhi..jaldi chaliye..ghar pe sab aapka wait kar rahe hai.." ..she dragged geet with her..and winked at maan naughtly.. who shooked his head at her as his sweet lil-sis can be so annoying sometimes.

Hello guys..
Wish u all a very "Happy New Year" PartySmile
I know the update is really short..but what to do..was writing this one after so long...it was difficult to write even this much...but i'll be back with my usual updates really soon. Till then read it and do tell me hows it.
Lots of Love..
-Shona..Smile

Edited by Shonameet - 02 January 2014 at 4:59am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashividz.manirajammyicycoollathaauthendral_111CHERUKURI9queenbee001its_memounacutynikkirockssssfatema_007maaneetkimeetdivya22sheetalvasaangel_smilyAIMAMALIK_SnowFlakes_-Chipper-Treat-kabslockspriyasreelove2_somalehrAsh1991freya1236n6s6k6i6r6a6n6alekhika20khwaishfantamanna1391Donnaaspvd.hayaat.

Shonameet IF-Dazzler
Shonameet
Shonameet

Posted: 02 January 2014 at 5:06am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lehrtamanna1391Donnaa

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 02 January 2014 at 5:54am | IP Logged
aqswsemmm updatee