Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Ufff!!!! Gud Kaake Mar jawan-Jodha Akbar 1st Meet! (Page 2)

rosette80 IF-Rockerz
rosette80
rosette80

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

How I missed such a good post ? LOL

sachi mein!Big smileohhh thanks if thats a compliment...it was such a great episode ;just dying to see their confrontation scenes!Wink

rosette80 IF-Rockerz
rosette80
rosette80

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malvikatiwari96

u wrote what just exactly felt yesterday wow we forum members are actually connected by hrts u r so damn right yaar i am on a dreamworld ride this serial made me crazy from the 1st episode itself and yesterday i was the most happiest person! grt post darlingWink

ohhh that was sooo nice of u frend!Tongue yup! we are truly bonded here..and will keep wrting more posts if they keep surprising us with awesome scenes! now waitin to see thier confrontation!Big smile
rosette80 IF-Rockerz
rosette80
rosette80

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
thanks all for ur thoughts...and its ok garvi..u got the point..

hmmm...defintely super acting and execution of the leads..and yes gud saakar in ur mouth for letting the show run for min 3 years for me!
Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
So true...it was magical...loving jalal and jodha...can't wait for the upcoming episodes...the look on jalal's face whenever he sees jodha leaves me mesmerised...full marks to RT...hail jalalEmbarrassed...paridhi is also cute...she has a very pleasant personality...I am in love with this show...Heart
tanubag IF-Dazzler
tanubag
tanubag

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
neetha IF-Rockerz
neetha
neetha

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
zeetv YT channel has nt yet uploaded it :(
wooww it sounds sooo gud yaar..ur description clearly gives me how mesmerizing it might hav been...plsss upload the caps...plss n also if possible someone upload the epi on YT and share the link here plss.. :)
.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
^^try dailymotion links,youtube pe aata hai,jaata hai :( no bharosa 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neetha

neetha IF-Rockerz
neetha
neetha

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
wahan par bhi mil nahi raha hai yaar :'( ths stupid pg wer m stayin zee tv recently bandh ho gaya hai..bohut prob ho raha hai :(

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index