India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Mohan is a father (Page 4)

SilentDreamer Senior Member
SilentDreamer
SilentDreamer

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Great post and even more great is the response where everyone is voicing their opinions. I also agree with the fact that I don't see anything wrong in what Nanhi did. I think she went about it very respectfully. And i would like to also point out that she didn't necessarily object to the fact that Beera had came here with intentions of revenge. She basically rebutted the statement that Mohan said about him not loving her, and that he never had loved Nanhi. We all know that in reality Beera had been in love with her. And no matter how much Beera states that he's been acting and it all fake, we viewers know he still does. She was keen on proving to the world, as much as to her parents that no matter what his intentions are, if there's anything I know it's that this man DOES LOVE ME. and right now he WILL MARRY ME. I TRUST HIM, and MY TRUST AND LOVE IS PURE. she put faith in her love. Just as MEGHA had when the whole Rhiddima- Mohan Scene happened. When Megha had sided with Mohan, did we members jump to the conclusion that Megha didn't love or respect her family and children? No, we understood that she had faith in her love. She trusted her husband. Just as Nanhi trusts her love, Beera.

Also as much as the situations were different in both Nanhi and Mohan's weddings, in essence they are the same thing. He had faith in Megha. Whatever reasons Indu had for not wanting her son to marry a widow, and mother of two kids, she didn't trust Megha. She thought Megha was marrying her son, so that she'd not have to take up the responsibility of two children all alone, on her own. She didn't like Megha for whatever reasons.

Even though we viewers know that Beera was avenging the past, to Nanhi she sees her Father's concern and that's all. She's trying to put him to rest. And the fact that she didn't ask proof shows how much she trusts him. Yes, very easily she could have been like Spider-man what proof do you have? Or she could have asked where he got this idea from? But she didn't, why? Because she didn't need to. She has blind faith in her spiderman, and if he said he wants this marriage to stop, she just said you're misunderstood spiderman, my Beera isn't like that. Just for discussion sake, what if she had asked spiderman for proof, and he would not have been able to provide any, and THEN nanhi would have gone forward with the wedding, A majority of you would still find reasons to blame Nanhi and say that what she did was unthinkable. I think the fact that she stood up for Beera, but at the same time trusted Mohan was nicely done. Many things could have been better, execution and even some dialogues were weak, but overall I think Jayshree did a great job of giving justice to Nanhi's character and trying to keep the Spiderman-chawanni rishta alive.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVThePirateKingblmadhuriSuniMoner_RadioLeesanNeelimaSJsumiswappc_palsHit.It.Miss..geeth..

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilentDreamer

Great post and even more great is the response where everyone is voicing their opinions. I also agree with the fact that I don't see anything wrong in what Nanhi did. I think she went about it very respectfully. And i would like to also point out that she didn't necessarily object to the fact that Beera had came here with intentions of revenge. She basically rebutted the statement that Mohan said about him not loving her, and that he never had loved Nanhi. We all know that in reality Beera had been in love with her. And no matter how much Beera states that he's been acting and it all fake, we viewers know he still does. She was keen on proving to the world, as much as to her parents that no matter what his intentions are, if there's anything I know it's that this man DOES LOVE ME. and right now he WILL MARRY ME. I TRUST HIM, and MY TRUST AND LOVE IS PURE. she put faith in her love. Just as MEGHA had when the whole Rhiddima- Mohan Scene happened. When Megha had sided with Mohan, did we members jump to the conclusion that Megha didn't love or respect her family and children? No, we understood that she had faith in her love. She trusted her husband. Just as Nanhi trusts her love, Beera.

Also as much as the situations were different in both Nanhi and Mohan's weddings, in essence they are the same thing. He had faith in Megha. Whatever reasons Indu had for not wanting her son to marry a widow, and mother of two kids, she didn't trust Megha. She thought Megha was marrying her son, so that she'd not have to take up the responsibility of two children all alone, on her own. She didn't like Megha for whatever reasons.

Even though we viewers know that Beera was avenging the past, to Nanhi she sees her Father's concern and that's all. She's trying to put him to rest. And the fact that she didn't ask proof shows how much she trusts him. Yes, very easily she could have been like Spider-man what proof do you have? Or she could have asked where he got this idea from? But she didn't, why? Because she didn't need to. She has blind faith in her spiderman, and if he said he wants this marriage to stop, she just said you're misunderstood spiderman, my Beera isn't like that. Just for discussion sake, what if she had asked spiderman for proof, and he would not have been able to provide any, and THEN nanhi would have gone forward with the wedding, A majority of you would still find reasons to blame Nanhi and say that what she did was unthinkable. I think the fact that she stood up for Beera, but at the same time trusted Mohan was nicely done. Many things could have been better, execution and even some dialogues were weak, but overall I think Jayshree did a great job of giving justice to Nanhi's character and trying to keep the Spiderman-chawanni rishta alive.
@Sehar am just loving ur every posts from yesterday Big smile I didnt knew derz so much thakath in navika beera's love LOL
@TM Nice post Embarrassed I loved the fact navika stood for herself and spoke up. Frankly i felt really proud for being navika of the forum at that moment. 

Edited by geethu07 - 27 June 2013 at 4:28am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentDreamerKeerthiVblmadhuriMoner_RadioLeesansumiswapNeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

KeerthiV Senior Member
KeerthiV
KeerthiV

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Silentdreamer - Wow! Your post should actually be the first post of this thread… You explained everything way better than I did.

This is exactly the point I wanted to make as well. Navi and Mohan's rejection of their respective parent's opinion was rather similar in essence. If Mohan was right in going against Indu and marrying Megha then Navi is equally right in marrying Beera. Navi handled everything with great deal of maturity and dignity. She didn't once question him or even berate him or accuse him of sabotaging her wedding for no good reason. This Navika is far more what I expected our lil Nanhi to be, than the Navi who used to rave and rant about Mohan being a step father.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriMoner_RadioLeesansumiswapNeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Excellent Post by you.

The fact is that Mohan is none of the above. Mohan is a FATHER. Simple, straight and FACT! He is a father who loved his daughter enough to let her make her own decision. He is a father who believed in his daughter's love. He is a father who just wanted his daughter to be happy.  I don't think there are many fathers out there who would sprout an ego and sulk just because his daughter didn't do what he asked her to. He might be mad and angry for a few days but he WILL come around because that's what father's do.

^ the Above Paragraph is something I agree with the most
he is a father afer all this is his role now In NBT thats it and the reasons why he does the things he does!

just a pleasure to read your views!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVblmadhuriMoner_RadioLeesanNeelimaSJHit.It.Misssumiswap

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Excellent,exceptional post!! Clap  Thank you! Thumbs Up

It's so absolutely refreshing to read such a sensible ,thoughtful ,well constructed post like yours and SilentDreamers ,in such a long long time! 
Like an oasis in the NBT desert !! Wink

What I really appreciate is that you've been able to look at both Mohan's and Nanhi's perspectives and justify them both ,coming from a loving father ,and a daughter in love. Each one fighting for and defending their love. I think they both handled the situation very well all things considered, Mohan as a loving caring father and Nanhi as a strong brave determined young woman, yet a loving daughter all the same. 
And interestingly, family history repeating itself! Mohan and Megha both defying parental authority and wishes to be together as a married couple. And now Nanhi doing almost the same.

And we all applauded supported them then !  I also support her decision as a young adult woman to make her choice in the name of her love and trust for Beera. For better or for worse, she made her choice , whatever else may happen . 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentDreamerKeerthiVblmadhuriMoner_Radio..geeth..

KeerthiV Senior Member
KeerthiV
KeerthiV

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Urshie- Indeed, Mohan is a full blown father this season and what he did is right. And he knows what Navi did is also right which why he forgave her.

Leesan – Thank you! I think many perceive Navi's defiance of Mohan as an insult to him and his love for her. But that is far from the truth. When the scene was playing out I was scared that Navi would accuse him of framing Beera. But that thankfully didn't happen. Navi handled it beautifully without disrespecting Mohan. I am sure Mohan would now be relieved that Beera didn't cheat Navi and that her trust won.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radio..geeth..

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

No matter how much she loves beera she knows Mohan loves her more than life itself and she refused to believe him
Yuck

Every parent loves his/her kid more than their life! So how is Mohan different?

Navika loves and trusts Beera. Why will she stop the wedding because Mohan told her that Beera is planning to cheat her?

So beera is more important than her father? Dead
I would if it were my father
How can you make your father unhappy to start a new life 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiV

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
ya u are right Smile, i also felt this and i feel mohan is not the only father who has been defied by his daughter , this is very common now and ya navi will realize her mistake soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiV

Go to top